Spider-Man

ALLY

I damn well knew what was happening. my sister was getting into trouble again,They haven't had any time for me at all lately. Because Elly is behaving like this, she's also giving me a hard time  but when I heard the banging on my sister door, I was very scared. tears came to my eyes. My mom was usually the temperamental one, that's right, but never this much. when I heard that my mothers had entered the room of their , I looked out the window and decided to do something very stupid. They wanted to go from window to window. we did this a lot when we were younger, but once Elly almost fell out of the window and my neighbor saw it and complained to our mom.

I stepped out with one foot and got caught in one hole. we live on the 3rd floor and I looked down "what a stupid child I was." I took a deep breath and held on with one hand so that I wouldn't fall, and with the other I knocked our code on the window. as if anyone else were to knock on the window on the third floor.

"what are you doing?" Elly opened the window and looked at me like I was a teenager, "and you think I'm risking my life for fun!? "now move your ass and help me get in".

after the whole SPIDER-MAN action I sat on the bed to Elly "and tell me what happened" Elly sat down in front of me on the chair "believe me Ally you don't want to know what I know" Elly leaned back in her chair, adding a bit of drama, "If I didn't want to know, I wouldn't risk my life." Elly looked at me "I saw mama kissing Arizona" For a moment I realized what my sister was telling me and during that time my jaw dropped a little "what!?" I practically shouted "shut up" my sister told me, covering my mouth. after a while I uncovered my mouth so I could say something again "but how? ... but wait... when... how?" I was stile in shock "I went to my mother's work, I wanted to go into her room, and through the open door I saw their lips touching. I literally saw it for a split second and I wanted to go out with her as quickly as possible because I didn't want to look at our mother, which is a bit strange considering how much I love her and I always thought that if something happened to them, it would be mom fault not mama. and now I can't look at both of them because I can't look mom in the face and lie to her." Elly practically said it all in one breath "oh god.. our moms are getting divorced?" I looked at Elly in disbelief "and I don't want to be the one to tell them the reason why" Elly said this with tears in her eyes ""our mothers are getting a divorce," I said and lay down on the bed. my voice filled with all thoughts at once.

"I bought abortion pills" Elly pulled me out of my reverie with these words "I've already taken one so there's no going back" Elly said and that's why I didn't say anything back "I just want you to know" Elly smiled slightly at me  "so I won't be an aunt anymore" I said a bit sarcastically and she hit me with a pillow "shut up Ally"

MORNING

ALLY

when I got up it was already 9. I don't know why but I didn't want to be home today. When I was leaving, I saw my mama starting to clean the kitchen out of nervousness. whenever she gets angry, she cleans it up. she wanted to leave without saying "hey ally, where are you going?" I turned around slightly and felt the same anger that I had felt when Elly told me about the kiss . "preferably as far away from this lying house as possible" I said in a very bad tone "hey, what was that?" Mama turned to me "what happened?" I turned to my mama angrily, "maybe what happened was that you decided to destroy our family... for some romance!? I dont know, mom wasn't enough for you anymore, so you decided to betray her!?" I was very angry when I said this "what do you mean?" I laughed lightly "don't act like you don't know what's going on" mom continued to pretend she didn't know what it was about "okay if so. Elly saw you kissing Arizona yesterday so I think you know what it's about" and I left. I didn't want to say anything more to her

CARINA

after Ally left the house I already knew what the girl was talking about. but they don't know the whole story. so I decided to wait until Elly woke up and I could talk to her, but it was already after 11 so I decided to knock on her door

ELLY

in the evening I had to get up twice more at night to take all three pills I had to take. I woke up at 10 and took a shower because I had such terrible pain and heavy bleeding. I just prayed that it would all be over as quickly as possible. As soon as I got out from under him, blood started pouring down my legs. I was wearing a sanitary pad but it leaked almost immediately. "something's wrong" then my mother knocked on the door "baby, get up. breakfast is waiting for you" I couldn't say anything. My vision went dark and I fell...

CARINA

I heard something fall on the floor. I knocked three more times with no answer. I grabbed the handle to see if everything was OK, but the door had been locked since yesterday. so I went to my room to get the key. We have one spare just for such situations. When I entered the room I didn't see anyone, but I immediately headed towards the bathroom door. I didn't hear the water being turned on. I went inside and what I saw was terrifying. My daughter was lying on the ground and she was unconscious. I immediately ran to her "Elly, what's going on?" I gently touched her face but she had no reaction. then I saw pills on the ground that were intended to induce miscarriages, but they often had side effects. I checked if she was breathing and turned her on her side. then I saw that there was blood on the dressing gown "dio mio" at that moment I didn't hesitate any longer and took my daughter in my arms because I knew that she was losing too much blood because these pills could have caused such an effect

—————————

Hello guys, I'm sorry I didn't post a new chapter yesterday, but I'm as busy as ever at school (I'm in my final year of high school). I have a new mistress and she makes us write essays almost every day and believe me, it is slowly taking away all my pleasure from writing.

What do you think about Spider-Man thing?
I hope you liked the chapter and that soon I will see some comments from you so that I can talk to you