4.

Zhan's face turned pale from his sarcasm. What happened that night had given him a preconceived notion. Even if he explained, he might not believe him.  He suppressed the hurt in his heart and said softly, "I didn't mean it that way."

"You didn't?" Wang Yibo sneered mockingly. His eyes were cold, and his words were sharp and unkind. "I really didn't expect that Mr. Xiao  not only has the ability to take advantage of others when they are down, but also has the ability to say one thing and mean another! I don't know who it was that climbed into my bed when I was drunk. If I remember correctly, that night, you were the one who took the initiative. You even begged me to sleep with you! "

Yibo's words were like knives, slicing into Zhan's heart, causing it to bleed bright red. That night, he had indeed begged him, but he was a bit drunk  He thought it was a dream, so he asked, "Can you let me be yours?"

Xiao Zhan never imagined that Yibo would use that night to mock him. In an instant, his face turned bright red, embarrassed. He continued explaining in a calm voice, "I really didn't mean to seduce you. I just fell asleep, and I don't know what happened, but my hand touched you."

"It'd be best if it's like what you said. But let me tell you, although you started the game, I'm the one who controls how we play. You can indeed get benefits from me by using your body, but you have to see if I'm interested in sleeping with you!" Yibo paused for a moment. His voice was cold and aloof, and he continued to ruthlessly say, "If I'm not interested, even if you beg me like last time, I won't even touch a finger of yours!"

While Yibo was speaking, Zhan kept his head lowered. He didn't have the courage to lift his head to look at Yibo's face. After speaking, Yibo coldly let go of Zhan's hand and walked out of his room.

A long while after Yibo left, Zhan slowly raised his head. He stared at the large bed that Yibo had been lying on, and buried his face there. His warmth and scent still lingering there. A hint of bitterness started to spread from the bottom of his heart and he wept bitterly.

What Wen Ning said last night at the party wasn't wrong. In the past, their relationship wasn't like this. Back then, in school, he don't speak usually to others. But Xiao Zhan was indeed one of the few people he could talk to, but because of Haikuan.

The Lan family and Zhan's family had been friends for generations, so he and Haikuan had grown up together and had a good relationship. Wang Yibo was Haikuan's younger brother, but half brother from another mother, which meant that Yibo was an illegitimate child. But the brothers, in fact, had a good relationship.

So because of Haikuan Zhan could speak to Yibo. However, they could only talk, well mostly, some polite greetings like "Hello", "Hi", "Goodbye", and so on. Being a boy Zhan didn't have the courage, as other girls, to confess to him, write him love letters, or give him chocolates on Valentine's Day. He would always silently pay attention to Yibo's movements. Occasionally, on the school field or on the way home, he would unexpectedly meet him again. Then, he would greet him. Sometimes, he would reply to him, and sometimes, he would just nod his head. Their relationship was so lukewarm, and his feelings for him deepened day by day. In the end, it evolved into an unforgettable love.

Later, when he went to university, he didn't know what happened, but Yibo's attitude towards him became colder and more disgusted. At first, he thought that he was just being too sensitive and that it was only because he liked him that he had an illusion.

But later on, he accidentally heard from Haikuan that he liked someone. Then, when he met him at dinner, he couldn't help but ask him who it was. Even after such a long time, he still clearly remember what Yibo said  "it's none of your business, but it's not you!"