5. 🔞⚠️

Yibo kissed Zhan. He nibbled on the lower lips of Zhan and sucked it. He then licked his lips and started thrusting it inside, and Zhan let him in. Yibo's tongue invaded all the parts of Zhan's mouth. The tongue, the teeth, the inside of his lips , the palate, the floor of his mouth as if he was learning each and every corner of Zhan's mouth and saliva drooled out of his mouth and he pushed it into Zhan's mouth. Zhan held his breath all this time and since he couldn't do it anymore he breathed into Yibo's mouth and they both exchanged breath and took a break.

Both were panting,but in a moment, Yibo flipped them over making Zhan under Yibo and he deepend the kiss. He kissed him, and started leaving his mouth, to the jaws and the neck, marking everywhere making sure it will leave hickeys all over. He bit the nape of Zhan and he hissed . Yibo again went up and kissed him. The kissing became more and more burning and impatient making Zhan's heart skip a beat. The body pressed against him prevented him from making any movements. Yibo raised his upper body a bit, making Zhan think that everything is over. But the man raised his body just to catch his breath and went back to the previous position, but this time the kiss got brutal and impatient . Zhan couldn't keep up with Yibo's pace , so he just laid there letting Yibo take all control.

Yibo's hands went down to Zhan's chest over the shirt and he squeezed all over . Then he removed Zhan's shirt, ripping it on the process and then removed the whole clothes making Zhan stay naked as he was born. Zhan was embarassed to be like that, so he pulled Yibo for another kiss while circling his arms around his neck. Yibo's hand went down to Zhan's nipples and he pressed it with his fingers. He squeezed and pinched it making Zhan shiver and moan. He arched his body making Yibo smirk and ask "you like this foreplay right, honey? I can make you cum just by this."

Zhan was embarassed of the reality that Yibo found one of his weak point and yes he felt the urge to cum making him moan under his husband.

"Nghhh...." He let out a mewl. Yibo looked at Zhan's eyes and smirked and then went down to Zhan's nipples taking one bud in his mouth and tasted and flicked it with his tongue. And his hand went to another nipple and he again squeezed it making it red and erect. Yibo used his fingers and flicked one of his nipple making Zhan arch his body because of the current that passed through his body. As Yibo sucked both his nipples Zhan shuddered.

Yibo's hands went down again to his belly button and he circled around it and then all over his belly. He pinched Zhan's hips and then went down to the middle making Zhan's breathing getting heavier and broken. His hand went under that to the small hole at his back and his fingers circled around them. At the same time he licked and nibbled on his nipples and his another hand went to hold the erect rod at the middle of Zhan's legs. He held it after spitting on it , wetting it and started pumping it.

"Ahhhnnnn...." Zhan kept moaning. At the same time he wondered what will happen when yibo gain consciousness. Thinking about it made him feel pathetic, so for the moment, he decided to forget it and live the moment. It was Yibo's voice that made him come back to his senses.

"I know you like it honey. I know.... You don't know how much I want to hold you.... Leaving that marriage and shit... You don't know how much I want to tell the world that it's you whom I love, But.... Not him.... Xiao Zhan I hate you, why can't you understand me... Why did you became so selfish" Even while talking he kept pumping Zhan's dick and at some point he pumped it harder, hurting Zhan by the process. But more than the physical hurt, he was hurt by Yibo's words and tears appeared from his eyes.

'So he's thinking of his lover right now. I'm being selfish now and I shouldn't', he thought. He tried to push Yibo... He tried to call him. But all went vain...

All this time Yibo kept pumping it and moments later he used his other hand to circle around Zhan's butt hole. He applied his spit over there and gently pushed his middle finger, making Zhan moan and pant. He circled his finger and pulled it out to insert his two fingers. His made a scissor cut move , enlarging Zhan's inside and Zhan felt the urge to cum. He again pushed his third finger and he bend his fingers touching that one part. Yibo then removed his fingers and removed all his clothes in a swift movement and held his member.