32.

Do you know, that this story ranked #1 in cold love and #8 in heavy angst 🥲

When Wang Yibo reached the set, the director was going through the script. He was just about to discuss the next scene. And sooner Xiao Zhan, Zhu Zan Jin, Yang Yang and other junior artists surrounded the director to listen about the next fight scene. Yibo walked over to Zhan, but Zhan didn't even glanced at him, but stood like total strangers. Even when the shooting begun, he stood and acted like a pro and when the scene was over Zhan was back to his self, and avoided Yibo.

The afternoon everyone were having lunch and when Wen Ning opened his own lunch box which contains chicken soup, Zhan felt a bit nauseous. The smell of chicken was irritating his stomach as if it churns. He felt uncomfortable but he tried his best not to create a scene by vomiting then. He started square breathing and yes, it worked. He continued eating, but he felt nauseous time to time.

After lunch, it was time for their next scene. Xiao Zhan was sitting on the chair, while reading the script and the make up assistant was helping with the make up. Next to him was Zhu Zan Jin and then Yibo. Wang Yibo kept looking at Zhan, but Zhan totally avoided him, as if he's not there. Suddenly Zhu Zan Jin's make up artist came near to him and the perfume of her made Zhan felt the urge to vomit. He tried to control, but felt it overwhelming, so that he can barely keep it in. He stood up from the seat and holding his mouth with his hand, he ran to the toilet and vomited. When he suddenly got up Wen Ning, Yibo, Zan Jin and several other people looked at him. And when he returned Wen Ning asked, "what happened?"

"I don't know, I've been feeling nauseous and I vomitted. I think it's because I drank a lot last night.", he replied while wipping his hand.

Wang Yibo looked at him concerned and Zhu Zan Jin kicked his leg light, and eyed him not to look at him like that. The shooting again began.

In the evening, they took a break and Zhan suddenly felt hungry and asked Wen Ning, "A'Ning, do you have any snacks with you? I'm hungry "

Wen Ning suddenly looked through the bag and found it empty. "Xiao Xiao, there's nothing here."

Suddenly Zhu Zan Jin took a packet of potato chips from his bag and gave that to Zhan, "I'm not a fan of snacks. But this is something that a fan gifted me today morning. If you are fine with it, you can eat this ".

After saying this, he looked at Yibo and found the man who got worried when Wen Ning said there's nothing with him, sighing a relief and nodded a bit, making Zan Jin smirk.

Xiao Zhan opened the packet, and the smell of potato entered his nose and again he felt nauseous. This time, he was sitting away from the toilet and so ran to a tree's side and vomited. Zhu Zan Jin and Wen Ning ran to him, asking "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. It's the smell of potato. I'm not a fan of it, but decided to eat, since I was too hungry. Seems like I need gastric pills ", he said after rinsing his mouth.

Even though he said that, he touched his belly and said pouting "I'm really hungry and I feel a bit tired too. I want to go home".

Zhu Zan Jin kept looking at Zhan for a while and then looked at Yibo and then asked the production executive, "do we have any medicine for gastric problem? Seems like Xiao Zhan is not well"

Wang Yibo who heard it suddenly got up from his phone and went outside and inorder to not make others know, he went to an empty place and called the director and said him to end the shoot for today, and to give them three days leave, as he has something important to do. He again asked him to inform this to the crew after some time. After hanging up, he called Wen Qing and asked her to buy the medicine for gastric trouble.