2

Jess had woke up earlier than expected

Jess had woke up earlier than expected. The nerves were getting to her already and she hasn't Evan started the job yet. When growing up Jess was never the confident kid she was always the sky kid who never knew how to speak. She thanks her brother for where she is right now he gave her the confidence she needed today.

Jess had to be at the station 8am for roll call. She looked in the mirror she was pretty much ready. She was wearing jeans with a white turtle neck with black boots her hair was in a slick back bun.

(Chen POV:)

"Oh C'mon" I muttered as I find myself pushing my broke down car towards the police station before I am stopped by this guy on the sidewalk.

"Hey lady ima need that ride." The man said before showing the .45 tucked in his pants and I quickly nod motioning him to take the car before I quickly grab his head and bang it against the hood of my car before tying his wrist together behind his back using an old scarf before I put him in the back seat and hop in silently praying that my car starts.

The engine starts to come back to life as I smile before driving up towards the police station where I leave my new friend with the desk receptionist as I head to change.

"So you guys ready for today?" I ask my my fellow Rookies Nolan and West and Bradford.

(No ones pov)

Rookie day was one of the most exciting yet dreadful for the mid-wilshire team

Jessica sat down at the front row of the briefing room. She ignored all the staires she got from the other officers.
She looked next to her and saw three people two male and one female she knew she was gonna get along with them.

"All right, all right. Settle down. Settle down. So, okay, we got some new blood this morning. And some pushing the expiration date" Grey says causing laughter to erupt in the room. Jess glanced to the side of her seeing the older man next to her who didn't look offended as he continued.

"Get up. After six months together in the Academy, you've earned the right to be here. But you'll have to prove yourself to stay. The way we do things matters. Protocol and tradition are the metal from which every cop in this city is forged. Understand?" He questions watching the officers stand up and agree simultaneously.

He motions for them to sit down "It's time to play the Training Officer match game" he starts. He looks down at his sheet before meeting the Rookies eyes.

"Our contestants are: Lucy Chen, a hotshot who made her first arrest before clocking in for work" he introduces Lucy. Jess gives Lucy a warm smile