6.

Pain clothes day

At the station the Rookies stood in front of Captain Anderson and Sergeant Grey

"100 shifts, not a lot of rookies make it this far. It's a reason to celebrate but, not to much. For your 100 shifts your T.O's have been there to guide you. But, not today" Andersen says.

Jackson nods with an excited grin on his face "Plain clothes day" he says. Grey nods in approval. Back in the academy they were all informed of Plain Clothes Day, the one day where T.Os were stepped out of uniform to watch and observe their Rookies.

Captain Anderson and Grey went over a few more details and ground rules before dismissing the four. Nolan had a huge grin on his face as he was finally excited to make the shots.

"Are you guys as excited about this as I am? We finally get to call the shots." He tells them.

Chen nods her head "I know" Lucy says agreeing.

"Good luck guys" jess tells her friends as she grabs a gear bag.

Jess and Lucy walks over to shop as she begins to load the shop with the gear. They notices Officer Bradford leaning against the wall with a pen and envelope in hand.

"What are you doing?" Lucy asks, she closes the trunk. He looks over at her "Filling out your evaluation" he tells her. Jess rolls her eyes "We haven't even left the garage yet" Lucy says with sarcasm.

"Yeah I already know how todays going to go" he tells her. He watches as she goes to the passenger side of the car.

"No you don't. You're just trying to get in my head. But it won't work." She says getting into the passenger side of the shop. Tim's lips form into a smirk as he folds his arms across his chest. Lucy realizes she had gotten on the wrong side of the car and gets out.

"Right thanks" she tells him getting into the drivers side. Tim hands her the envelope "Don't open until the end of shift" he instructs.

"Whatever you wrote in here. I'm going to prove you wrong" she says.

"I knew you'd say that"

*

They're cruising down a residential street as jess scans the area for any suspicious activity.

"First time you ever let me drive" Lucy tells Tim looking over at him quickly. Tim looks over at her "I'm not here Boot" he tells her turning his head back to the road.