Favorite Song

Day 25, Favorite Song.
I was debating on what to do for this one for a while; my favorite character (and their associated leitmotif) tends to change a lot, from Marx to Magolor to Galacta Knight. So one day, I was listening to some of the music from Star Allies and when it landed on the remix of "Here Comes the Squeaks" (the Morpho Knight battle theme when playing as Daroach), I realized, "Hey, wait a second, I actually really like this song!" Thus I decided to use them for this prompt.
Each of the Squeaks is very unique in their own way, and I really like that about them. Storo is the "brawn over brains" type of guy, who'd prefer to smash things rather than talk it out with someone. Doc is the brainiac of the group who builds all the machines (including Daroach's airship from Mass Attack). Spinni is the ninja and resident sneaky gal (or guy, or whatever gender Spinni is supposed to be; I choose the female interpretation), and is the one who does all the creeping around. The Squeakers, the adorable little mousies who wouldn't hurt nobody unless you gave them a treat, are the ones who gather intel and mostly just sit there and be cute until an enemy shows up. And then there's Daroach, the leader, who makes all the plans, calls all the shots, and is there to lend a hand when Kirby needs help—he did save his life and that of his squad, after all.
Anyway, you may have noticed that little red Squeaker in the bottom right corner. I know, the red Squeakers were not in the game (unless you hacked it to put them there), but my Kirby lore series will involve a red Squeaker in the plot of Squeak Squad. (I really hope I can fix that game's story, it's such a mess...)