-Headcannons-

-Character Headcannons-

*(Also, before you ask, yes, they're still dragons. Don't ask why. I know it doesn't make sense. I don't care :))

-Jade Squadron-

(Also, the ages are in human years. If any of you didn't know, the conversion from dragon years to human years is 3:1)

Moonwhatcher

Tribe: NightWing

Age: 20

TACname/Callsign: Zodiac (Kind of a reference to Dawn Aerowar, but I thought it fit nicely-)

Aircraft: Rafale M - A twin-engine, canard delta wing, multirole fighter developed late in the 40-Years War by the Sandwings. In order to advance the Rainforest Kingdom's primitive air force, Gueen Glory purchased several airframes in the hopes of being able to domestically produce them.

Info/Background: Moonwatcher's upbringing was fairly unusal. Unlike most Nightwings, who were born on the isolated NightWing Island, Moon's egg was hidden in the Rainforest Territories by her mother, where she remained for most of her life prior to the NightWing Exodus. She is the first NightWing in thousands of years to hatch with the legendary powers of Mindreading and Forsight.

Personality: She is shy and reserved, but also empathetic, and compassionate. As a pilot, she is cautious and collected, and although she lacks any actual combat experience, her intution and foresight make her a potent adversary.

Winter

Tribe: IceWing

Age: 23

TACname/Callsign: Knight

Aircraft: Mig-31B Foxhound - A twin-engine, supersonic interceptor capable of high speeds of up to Mach 3. Produced late into the 40-Years War by the SkyWings, several variants were donated to the IceWing Royal Air Force as an act of goodwill by Queen Ruby to improve relations and help rebuild the deteriorated IceWing air force.

Info/Background: The nephew of Queen Glacier, and a member of the royal family, Prince Winter was raised under the strict and uniform environment of the IceWing monarchy. He was enrolled into Glacier's Royal Flight Academy when was 17 and participated in several air operations during the 40-Years War, in which he was credited with 2 confirmed kills.

Personality: Winter is cold and distant, hiding his feelings under a mask of disdain and superiority. He has a quick temper, and is prone to lashing out. However, in difficult situations, he can be empathetic and reasonable. As a pilot, he is coordinated and confident, using his extensive training and combat experience to take control of the situation.

Qibli

Tribe: SandWing

Age: 22

TACname/Callsign: Jester

Aircraft: F-15C - A twin-engine, all-weather tactical fighter aircraft developed during the advent of the 40-Years War in a joint cooperation effort between the SandWings and the SkyWings. Adopted by Queen Thkrn as a replacement for the SandWing's aging fleet of Mirage 2000s, the F-15C is the pinnacle of fighter innovation. It's unmatched combination of speed, manuverability, and versatility make it a potent weapon in the hands of an experienced fighter pilot.