𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

❬ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 !
━━ ⌠ 𝒸𝑜𝓁𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓉𝑒𝓇 ⌡

❬ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 ! ❭ ━━ ⌠ 𝒸𝑜𝓁𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓉𝑒𝓇 ⌡

❪ 🂱 ❫ ━━━ 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦.

‧₊⌑ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘦

━━━ ✰ IN THE WINTER-CLAD expanse of colorado, adalie presley's heart bears the scars of two fractured love stories—one with conrad fisher, who shattered her heart during thanksgiving in boston, and the other with cole walter, a misunderstood older...

━━━ ✰ IN THE WINTER-CLAD expanse of colorado, adalie presley's heart bears the scars of two fractured love stories—one with conrad fisher, who shattered her heart during thanksgiving in boston, and the other with cole walter, a misunderstood older brother whose own demons led to a painful breakup.

cole's struggles with self-worth and the weight of being a perceived burden became the catalyst for the end of their relationship. a once-promising football career cut short by a leg injury left cole grappling with feelings of inadequacy, pushing him to sever ties with adalie in the belief that he was sparing her from the darkness that consumed him. adalie, with a heart as golden as the colorado sunrise, forgave him, recognizing the depth of his internal battles.

as adalie returns home heartbroken from boston, cole steps forward to mend the fragments of her shattered heart. their connection runs deep, transcending the traditional boundaries of labels. though cole still harbors intense feelings for adalie, the fear of burdening her with his troubles keeps him from embracing the traditional boyfriend-girlfriend dynamic.

their love, like constellations waiting to be deciphered, is undeniable. unspoken words hang in the air, creating a tension that beckons them to explore the depths of their shared cosmic journey. as they confront their past and embrace the present, they discover that the beauty of their love lies in the uncharted territories of their hearts, waiting to be explored and illuminated like the stars that guide them home. ✰ ━━━