𝟬𝟬𝟮. 𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲

▄▄▄▄▄▄ ‧₊ ✰ ₊‧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦
━━ ⌠ 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒆𝒓 ⌡

𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦━━ ⌠ 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒆𝒓 ⌡

CHAPTER TWO ₊˚.༄⋆❀⋆
⟡₊˚ ─── 𝟬𝟬𝟮. 𝙲𝙰𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚈
╭ ·₊˚ 👨‍🎨🚌🎨
╰ ✦ 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗘╭ 🂱 ✦
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❛ 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.

▎ 𝙰𝙼𝙸𝙳𝚂𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙿𝚁𝙰𝚆𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚄𝚃𝚈 of a ranch,where vast stretches of land embraced the crestone model home, adalie's mornings unfolded against a backdrop of serene tranquility

where vast stretches of land embraced the crestone model home, adalie's mornings unfolded against a backdrop of serene tranquility. the grandeur of the ranch, with its open spaces and the promise of boundless horizons, added an extra layer of magic to the crestone experience.

as she completed her morning routine, the sounds of nature outside her window accompanied her preparations. the view from her room extended far beyond the confines of traditional neighborhoods, offering glimpses of untamed beauty and the allures of the great outdoors. the ranch, a place where the earth met the sky in an endless embrace, was her canvas for the day's adventures.

when the unexpected honk echoed through the expansive landscape, adalie, curious and excited, made her way to the window door that opened to a small porch. the crisp air carried the essence of the ranch, and as she pushed aside the curtains, there he was—cole walter, a familiar figure against the backdrop of the vast ranch land.

"well, princess." his teasing voice reached her ears, blending seamlessly with the rustle of leaves and the distant sounds of the ranch. "do you need your royal chariot, or can you handle a regular car today?"

the nickname princess held a whimsical touch when it rolled off cole's tongue, a playful acknowledgement of the luxurious life that adalie lived on the expansive ranch. nestled with the grandeur of the crestone model home, the presely family enjoyed the fruits of their success, courtesy of jax presley's booming construction company.