𝟬𝟬𝟯. 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

▄▄▄▄▄▄ ‧₊ ✰ ₊‧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦
━━ ⌠ 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒆𝒓 ⌡

𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦━━ ⌠ 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒆𝒓 ⌡

CHAPTER THREE ₊˚.༄⋆❀⋆
⟡₊˚ ─── 𝟬𝟬𝟯. 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺𝚂𝙶𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁
╭ ·₊˚ ⛰️🍂🐎
╰ ✦ 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦╭ 🂱 ✦
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❛ 𝘪 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦.

▎ 𝙰𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙳𝚂 𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙴𝙳 𝙰𝚆𝙰𝚈, cole walter's     disinterest in the extra credit assignment was     palpable

     disinterest in the extra credit assignment was
palpable. school held little appeal for him, especially
without the prospect of football— a passion he
believed defined his future.

glancing at adalie sitting in front of him, he observed her body language. tension radiated from her, and cole, ever attuned to her moods, couldn't help but wonder what occupied her thoughts.

with a nonchalant demeanor, cole, done with the academic charade, focused on counting down the minutes until the bell would release him from the confines of the classroom. however, there was one tradition he couldn't resist: messing with his favorite girl during 7th period.

leaning forward with a sly grin, he poked her sides, catching her completely off guard. adalie, lost in thoughts, let out an unexpected yelp that echoed through the classroom. a few curious glances from classmates prompted a discreet attempt at composure, but the embarrassment lingered beneath the surface.

mr. choudry, their english teacher, halted his writing at the board, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. he addressed the mischievous duo, well aware of their penchant for playful antics. "stop playing around, adalie and cole." he admonished, though a knowing smile tugged at the corners of his lips.