Chapter 4

2 day later-

At  midnight the girl come to bella and said" Bella get up I gave the guards sleeping pills and made them sleep.

She had a bag with food in it. Both of them left that basement and tried to go outside they went out of that house, but some guards were keeping guard outside.

The girl gave the bag of food and she also gave her necklace to bella,
And say  to her run away but Bella did not want to leave her angel alone but
The girl said that she will come back after dodging those fools.

But if I am not able to come then you will not come back here and go to some safe place saying this, that girl runs away in another direction to dodge the guards bella  also run away from there.

Bella got tired while running and saw a park nearby.

She went and sat on a bench in the park. She was feeling very hungry, so she took out food from her bag and started eating.

After eating she started feeling sleepy so she lay down on the same bench and slept.

Alexander Pov

Today I had to go do some business with some stupid mafia.....

They tried to stole my shipment. So I kill them.they were being  unrespectfull.....

I was now walking back to the car with 4 of my men with me the other were waiting in the cars.

We were just walking when something caught my eyes.

A little figure running towards a bench in  the park..

And lay down on the beach and fell asleep I assume..

I looked at my men who were also watching the whole time.

I walked over to bench, as I got closer I could see it was a little girl and.....

Oh Jesus! She is soo beautiful and cute.
I could not see her eyes because she was sleeping, but her brown curly hair.it was beautiful.

But I also noticed how small and underweight she was....

She started to wake up and rubbed her little eyes she then opened them and I was shocked because her eyes just like mine same to same.

She looked at me and my men and her eyes grew wide with fear as her breathing increased and she was gripping her necklace tightly..

She passed her bag towards me and said in her sweet voice" are you a thief??
Mr. Thief, there is food in the bag. You keep it but I will not give you this necklace, it has been given to me by my angel....

I was very amused by this and I and my man  laughed out loud.

"No sweety, I am not a thief " I said with fake serious face.

I slowly walked over to her and wanted to touched her cheek but she flinched..... Shit

" It's ok principessa, I'm not gonna hurt you. I said in calm and soft voice trying to not scare her.

" Can you me your name princess"
She looked down.

"Bel-Bella" she said in a whisper.

And I was shocked again my bambina name also bella  but maybe it is a coincidence.

Author note

( I know you all think why he is not recognised her.guys, you all already read it. When bella  kidnepped she is only one day and Alex only one time pick her and see her before her kidnepping. So, I don't think he remember her )