Chapter 20

Chapter twenty

Author POV-

Bella was doing her homework in her room. Then her father came into her room.

"What is my daughter doing?" Alexender asked lovingly.

"I was doing my homework, it was about to finish, Do you want something, Daddy?" Bella said.

"Yes sweetie, I would like to introduce you to someone." Alexender said.

"Who is that Daddy?" Bella asked cutely.

"He is downstairs. Let us also go there." Alexender said.

"Ok Daddy" Bella kept her books in her bag and said, "let's go, daddy."

Then Alexander picked up Bella in his lap and started walking.

"Daddy do you know how old I am, I am four years old, I have grown up now." Bella pouted.

Alexender kissed her cheeks and said softly"No matter how old you grow, my daughter, you will always remain small for me." Bella pouted more and cross her arms.

Both of them reached down and saw that the whole family was sitting together but there was a new member too.

"Come here, sweetie" Iris said

"Mumma, what happen" she asked.

"Nothing sweetie, we would like to introduce you to someone" Iris said.

"Who?" Then she saw a boy sitting there, probably 22-23 years old.

Alexander took Bella in front of the boy.

Then the boy bent down to Bella's level and said" Hello Princess, my name is Leon Rhy. I'm 23  year old "

" Hello Mr. Leon. Myself bella Rose Romeno, I'm 4 years old"

Everyone smiling.

"I already know you Princess, you don't have to introduce yourself" Leon said gently.

"but i don't even know you?" Bella asked curiously

"Bella, Leon is your bodyguard and he will always be with you and you will always listen to Leon." Aris said sternly.

"Okay bubba"

Bella extended her hand towards Leon and said" will you be my friend Mr. Leon"

Leon looked at  Alexender. Alexender nodded.

Leon sat on his knees and took Bella's small hand in his big hands and said, "I would be honored to be your friend and please don't call me Mr. Leon you can call me Leon

"Ok Leon and also you are soo cute" bella said and pulled Leon's cheeks.

Leon blushed his cheeks turned red. Everyone started to laugh at Leon.

Then Iris went to Leon and hugged him." That's it Enough now, don't bother my child."

Leon hug her back.

"Leon, I now give you the responsibility of Bella and I am sure that you will not let anything happen to Bella." Alexender said to Leon.

"Don't worry Mr. Romeno I will protect Bella even with my life."Leon said determined.

"This is what I expect from you, my child." Alexender said and hugged Leon.

" Leon Let me show you around my house." Bella said and started pulling Leon's hand.

Leon let Bella drag him wherever she was taking him.

Both of them left from there. Everyone got busy in their work.

On the other hand, Bella was showing the entire house to Leon.

Right now both of them were in Bella's room. Both of them were sitting together and talking on Bella's bed.

"Leon you wait here I will come right away" Bella said.

"No princess, I can't leave you alone" Leon said as he went into his bodyguard mode.

"Silly, I'm not going out anywhere, I just need to use the bathroom." Bella said playfully.

"Ohh, ok Princess you go i am here" Leon said.

"Okay" bella said and ran to the bathroom.

Leon smile and shook his head.

Suddenly the door of Bella's room opened and in the blink of an eye, Leon was pinned to Bella's bed. Leon's breath stopped when he saw the person in front of him.

"What are you doing here? Get off me, the princess will come" Leon said, lowering his eyes.

" What a silly question Rhy, this is my House. I can go wherever i want" unknown man said in deep voise.

"Okay, But go away from here now, I don't know what the princess will think if she sees us together like this." Leon said panicky.

" What will you give me in return if I obey you?” Unknown man asked smriked.

"What you want?" Leon said irritatdly.

"What can you give me? Unknown man asked and moved his hand from Leon's cheek to his waist.Leon closed his eyes.

He was about to kiss Leon when the bathroom door opened and Bella came into the room.

Leon what happened? Are you tired?? Bella asked.

"Hmm" Leon opened his eyes and saw that there was no one in the room except him and Bella.

"Where did he go?" thought Leon.

He was lying on Bella's bed. He quickly got up and stood up.

"Sorry Princess, I went to your bed without asking – Bella said, interrupting him.

"You are my friend and in friendship you don't say sorry or thank you." Bella said smiling.

" "Let's go to the garden and play games." Bella said and Holding Leon's hand again, she started leading him. Leon also started following her.

        Leon Rhy  (Bella's bodyguard )

Hy star's 💫💫💫💫💫

Did you like this chapter ❤️❤️

Who is that unknown man?

Please like, comments and follow me on Scrollstack and Instagram.

Stay safe, stay happy

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

See you soon my lovely readers

By by

Your author

Lighting_moon