hey guys...

so...it's been a while

first of all, to those of you who have read and still read this, thank you so much!!! like legitimately, i love writing and seeing it reach so many people and be appreciated is such a fulfilling feeling.

that being said, i know it's been a longgggg while since i've updated either of my fics, which i really know isn't fair to y'all. i've always been on and off on this app for yearsss now, but i do feel bad going ghost this particular time just because i really finally found my niche and what i wanted to write.

i do find myself thinking about continuing maeve lee's story just because when i first started developing her, i really planned out her story and fate and relationships and her development for multiple seasons. and i really do love what i have planned for her!!!

however, i'm a full-time working college student (so crazy!!!!) and i also got rent and bills to pay and people in my life to spend time with. i also got an internship writing for an entertainment outlet (also so crazy!!!!!) so it's safe to say that i'm a busy, busy gal. i really don't think i'd have the time to at the very least be a consistent writer for my fics.

however...i do find myself lacking a creative, silly little outlet so i'm thinking of either edit both of my fics to fit my writing style now (which is going to be less 'show' heavy and more 'my imagination' heavy), or i completely start from scratch and tackle it at a different angle. keep in mind, maeve lee and percy's development and plot and story will stay the same, but it'll just be more withdrawn from the show and more from my mind.

also...i know this isn't going to blow over well...but i have decided to take cade out of this story. cade's story is something i have also planned out a lot, and it was a hard decision for me to do. however, because his story is also so developed, i simply don't have time to develop two characters in the same story and have their plot lines match up in this series.

i do love cade (my little baby), so maybe down the road, i'll create his own fic so he gets all the attention and spotlight :)

let me know what you guys are thinking about this!!! i'm gonna post this in both fics of mine just to cover my bases, so you can check that one out as well. you guys are the best, and keep an eye out for updated/republished/new chapters!!!

— luv y'all, rey <3