𝗶𝗶𝗶. deadly party.

AFFINITY;
chapter three.

    In order to be a somewhat "normal" high school student, Maeve Lee found herself standing in a corner at a house party, a grimace on her face as she looked around for someone, anyone, to talk to

In order to be a somewhat "normal" high school student, Maeve Lee found herself standing in a corner at a house party, a grimace on her face as she looked around for someone, anyone, to talk to. This girl that Maeve Lee was lab partners with invited her to this huge blowout party for this girl named Heather, and while Maeve Lee wasn't one to party, it was between going to the shack with people she despises and going to this.

     So it was an easy choice.

She huffed as she started to walk around to the drinks table, pouring a small amount of alcohol in a blue cup, and she leaned against the wall, checking her phone to see if she got any updates from the Alphas. I probably look so lame right now, she thought to herself, and she resolved to leave in fifteen minutes if nothing interesting happened. Or until she felt uncomfortable enough in her own skin to subject herself to that hellhole of a house she lives in.

Meanwhile, Scott and Stiles were outside, feeling pumped not just about going to the party, but for attempting to move on from their past heartaches. They walked up to the walkway, and they were about to enter before Stiles put a hand on Scott's chest and stopped him, making the werewolf confused.

"Wait, you still need to tell me about how you know Maeve Lee," Stiles asked, and Scott sighed, facing Stiles who waited expectantly for an answer with his arms crossed. "Dude, come on. Right now?" Scott whined, but Stiles just kept staring at him, tapping his fingers on his arms. The werewolf sighed, knowing how stubborn his best friend is.

"On the first day of summer, I went to a spot in the woods where I go to clear my head from all of the Allison stuff. And I saw her just standing there, and I don't know man, I just felt drawn to her," Scott started while running a hand through his hair, and Stiles squinted his eyes, not exactly sure of where this was going.

"What happened after that?" He asked.

"We were there for what seemed like hours, and even though we didn't know anything about each other except for our names, she somehow was able to make me forget every shitty thing that has ever happened to me," Scott explained while feeling the heat rush to his cheeks, and he looked at Stiles. "After that, we just kept bumping into each other once or twice after that. Even at school, I literally bumped into her." He said with a slight twinkle in his eyes.

Stiles stood there in silence before hitting his best friend in the arm, making Scott flinch and look at him angrily. "That's for not telling me that you like someone, you idiot!" Stiles exclaimed, and Scott scoffed and shook his head. "Dude, I don't like her." He defended as he started walking again, and Stiles rolled his eyes while following him.

"Uh, yeah you do, Scotty. But that may not be a bad thing, you know?" Stiles tried explaining, but Scott shook his head, denying his feelings for her to Stiles and maybe possibly himself. "No dude, the last thing I need right now is a relationship when there are bigger things to focus on." He gave Stiles a knowing look, referring to the unhinged Alpha pack running amok in Beacon Hills.