The pub

Leah's pov
We were stood in the pub that we normally go too as a team with some of the Chelsea girls just talking about the upcoming season and the new signings that were coming in. No one was too fancy it was a very relaxed atmosphere. I was stood near a table with McCabe and a few others as we decided to sit down and relax for a bit.

As soon as she walked in I noticed her. Her cheery smile. Her beautiful hair. Her stunning figure.
She was meant to be the most upcoming footballers to date yet she could have been a model. I knew who she was but did she know who I was. I felt like I was being creepy staring at this girl who may not even know who I am so I went back to my conversation with Kaitie.

"Williamson are you in there?"-katie

"Yeah sorry I just need a drink"-leah

"Sure it's not to do with the dark haired girl who's just walked in?"-kaitie

"Nope"-Leah

I walked to the bar and ordered a gin and tonic Turing around and walking straight back to where I was sat before. The girl who couldn't stop being In my mind was walking towards me. I now wish instead of the gin I got about 50 shots of vodka I needed some sort of drink courage but it was to late for that.

"Leah right"-Izzy

"Yes that's me hi Izzy"-leah

"Cannot wait to play with you all"-Izzy

"Yeah cannot wait to show you my magical skills"-leah

"Like what miss Williamson"-Izzy

"I don't know you've put me on the spot miss Kerr"-leah blushed

"Sure miss Williamson"-Izzy

"All serious though having another Aussie on the team is gonna be great"-leah

"Will it now"-Izzy

Izzy pov
She seemed very engrossed in our conversation but so was I she was so interested in what I had to say like no one else before. It was like I was the first person to ever hold a conversation with her.

"Alright you two"-kaitie came over to interrupt

"We're good McCabe"-leah replied

"Yep I agree would be better if I had a drink though"-Izzy

"I'll get Sam to get you one"-McCabe joked

"Thanks kaitie"-Izzy

We carried on our conversation throughout the night nit even stopping to get drinks going up together throughout the night. Having a sought of connection that I couldn't work out. I noticed the pub was starting to get quieter meaning it would be soon time for us to go home.

Knowing the next time I see most of these people I would officially be a gunner.