Bonding

"Alright I'll see you later" lia gave me a hug before walking to her car and me retreating to mine.

I'm pretty sure it's lia, Leah, catlin, Steph, Kim, Beth and viv coming but I said they can bring who ever I just want to get to know people.

On the way home, I couldn't stop thinking about arsenal I knew this was were I belonged and I thought nothing could ever go wrong.
Entering my apartment placing my kit bag down and walking through to the kitchen to get some snacks out of the cupboard to welcome them although I know they wouldn't be bothered I just thought it would be nice. I then walked through to my living room and put something on to distract me from waiting for the others.

After about 10 minutes I heard a knock at my door so I went up to anserw.

"Leah hi come in."

"Hey Izzy sorry I'm early" she apologised

"No problem I was bored anyway" I giggled and walked her through to where I was sat a few moments ago

"How are you finding London?"

"Yeah it's good definitely the best choice,"

"Good I'm glad your liking it your settling in well as well I see,"

"Yes the girls make me feel so welcome here," I replied suddenly hearing the door go again, "that must be them now"

I walked back over to the door seeing the rest of the girls flowing through my door as soon as I opened it carrying some food and drink while starting conversations. I directed them to follow me through to the kitchen and put it on the side before we all scattered into the living room and relaxed.

"Who wants to play a game," McCabe started.

"I'll play," Leah joined in.

A few "sures" came out from across the room and everyone was waiting for my response.

"Yeah I guess, what game?"

"Either never have I ever or truth or dare," McCabe responded

"Katie we always play those," Kim longed

"But we've never played them with Izzy" she giggled.

"Fine" Kim laughed.

"What's that meant to mean," I questioned.

"You'll see," Lia spoke.