Chapter 28

Yn pov
While talking with nayeon and every one I went out. Scoups said that he have some work at his home that he shares with his brother. so he isn't here.

I thought to go at his place and surprise him. I took my leave from my soon to be group and went to a near by shop to buy cherries for coups.

I think I should confess him now.

Oh the company didn't talk about the contract. So I called the lady of the company and said.
"Oh hi it's yn" I said
"I know you now" she said and laughed a little.
"I wanted to ask that the company didn't talked about any contract"
"Yeah, the CEO will talk about it soon he first wanted to meet the memebrs "
"Okay"
"Okay now yn I'll hung up I have some work"
"Yes!"

Now I took the bus to scoups house.

As I reached I was walking towards his house and saw a girl on cycle went there. As I was few steps far she entered inside and hugged him...

His girlfriend?
I thought to confess him.
Seems like I'm to late.
Okay but I can't live without seeing him.
I shouldn't disturb our friendship due to it.
I don't want to.
Am I feeling jealous?
When he isn't even mine.
It hurts.

I went inside as they forgot to close the door as I entered I saw something I didn't wanted to.

Scoups back was facing me and the face of the girl was facing me and they were kissing?

What were those lines he used to say to me were they joke to him?
Did he played with my feelings?

Tears were at the edge.

I coughed a bit. And looked down to give them their privacy but if I wanted to give them privacy then why did I call him?
"Um coups I got selected in hybe here take this" I quickly said and put that cherries on the shelf and ran from there. He didn't even looked at me not even turned to me.

Scoups pov
She will be selected. Today. My love.. I am planing to surprise her. I lied to her that I have some work but the truth is I am here decorating everything and planing to propose her today I just can't hold this feeling inside anymore.

My cousin is going to come to help me with these things and give me some tips so that yn would be impressed by me.

But when she entered she fell on the ground.

"Aish, noona why do you fall every time" I said and helped her standing up.

But she got a small cut on her head.
And I started treating it.

I tilted my head left and right slowly to see if there is another cut or something but thankfully there wasn't .

But then I heard someone from behind.

"Um coups I got selected in hybe here take this" yn said this.

I got panicked and didnt dare to look behind what if she sees this surprise next to me. Not yoona noona but the decoration.

Noona and I looked at the decoration first and then to her but she had already left.

"Oh no!" I said.
"What?" Noona asked.
"What if she misunderstood us? Like the position we were standing she might think we-" I was cut off by noona
"Ya I have a boyfriend, don't talk like this or he will kill you and go see her why are you standing here?" Noona said strictly.

Then I ran to her who was fastly walking towards the bus stop.

I ran towards her and was screaming her name but she surely ignored me and went inside the bus.

I ran as fast as I could and bus was going to start but I waved my hand to the driver and thankfully he stopped.

I fastly sat behind her but the opposite of her seat.

She is crying...why? Did she notice me?
She is crying because of me..
Should I call her now?

Where is bus going?
Han river?
I have a great Idea.

I message my Idea to group chat of 13of us but yn isn't included and also messaged noona.

I told jeonghan to bring me the ring to han river.

Yn pov
I cried. I couldnt help but cry. Why am I crying he wasn't even my bf.

Then someone came and sat next to me. I was sitting on grass so who is it to sit next to me and so close?

I thought and looked at that person it was scoups.

I cleaned my tears and said.
"Oh scoups "
"Hm call me coups I like that-" I cut him off by saying.
"You might have someone who will call you that-" I was cut off by scoups
"Let me explain-"
"No need to explain we are just friends-"
"I dare you to say friends one more time and see what I do" as he said that it looked like he is angry I looked at him our eyes met and then he said

"It was yoona noona, she lives in USA you might don't know her....she was here from past few weeks so I called her home....and what you saw was wrong she got a little scratch on her head" he said.

"You should have told me that you are going to meet your cousin, why did you lie? If you didn't wanted to pick me then you should have said so-" I was cut off when scoups put his hand on my lips to make me shut up.

"Let me explain please" he said and took back his hand.

"The work I told you was that....I wanted to propose you today as you got selected I wanted to give you a small party at home... But you didn't even waited a minute for me" he said

I was shocked.
He also loves me.
Am I dreaming.

He did something on his phone and then started to find something on his hoodie's pocket.

"Close your eyes" he said and I did.

After few seconds he said.
"Kang yn, will you be my girlfriend?" He said and without wasting anytime I nodded and he slides a ring on my ring finger.

And then fireworks started.

He sat close to me, he hugged me from back...I rested my back on his chest.

And enjoyed those fireworks.

"Did you arrange it?" I asked.
"Yes for the girl I love the most" he said.

I smiled and look up at him and he looked down.

"Can you breath well like this?" I asked. Because I haven't done this before so he might be uncomfortable.

"Hm, it's the only way I know how to breath"