Chapter 12 ~ You Left

A/n
Enjoyyyy x)
H/n = Horses name

Your POV

"What?!!" I exclaimed.

"We have a mission and you didn't tell me??!" I said to Petra.

"C-Corporal wanted me to tell you that we have a mission today" Petra stammered.

I marched up to Levi's office and walked in without knocking.

"Sir, how could you fail to tell me that we had a mission today? The same day that I'm leaving" I said.

"Tch, cadet L/n I know that you're leaving today. It is your choice if you will come outside the walls with us or go back home" Levi said coldly.

I bit my lip.

'My home is outside the wall... So I might as well go on the mission then go back home while I'm on the mission' I thought.

"This will be my last mission then I will go home" I finally said then walked out of his office.

'I'm definitely going to miss you Levi' I thought.

~FlashBack~

It was night and I was planning to go to Levi's office and tell him that I'm leaving Scout Regiment.

'I have failed my mission...' I thought.

'I can't kill Levi..... If I can't kill him then I have to go back to the tribe and accept my humiliation'

I stared at the ceiling while laying on my bed.

'How will father act if he knew I failed my Mission?'

~End Of Flashback~

I decided to write a letter to my squad instead of telling them myself. They will receive their message after the mission and I'll be long gone.

Instead of leaving right away, I decided to stay in the walls for a couple more days before leaving.

But....

I didn't know that we had a mission the day I was leaving...

"Aren't you excited F/n??" Petra said excitedly.

"Yea!" I said.

"Tch, Oi F/n let's all have a contest, whoever can kill the most Titans" Auruo smirked.

"You're on" I snapped back.

"Don't get yourselves killed" Erd came into the conversation.

"Come on Erd, it's just for fun!" Gunther said.

"Tch, I bet I'll win you br-" Auruo bit his tongue and we all laughed together.

~Time Skip~

We were in another abandon town outside of the walls.

I saw Levi on atop of a roof, I shot my wires and landed near to him.

"Levi?" I said.

"Hm, what brat" he said coldly, he looked at me and saw that I was flush with pure red.

"Why are you bl-"

I stopped his sentence with a hug. His body stiffened at my sudden affection but I hugged him tighter.

"I know this may not be the best time but I'm going to miss you" I said.

"I don't know if I'm going to see you again but I hope I will" I said into his ear.