6:NEGOTIATION

Chapter 6*
Alistair and Baudin sat silently as the maid served them tea which Alist had no plans of drinking. One thing he didn't trust this man, secondly he had a bad stomach that despised food, third he had no appetite not when he was in this villa. It felt even darker than his father's villa.
"Have some tea, son"
"Alistair, call me Alistair Mr. Dawid" he corrected as polite as he could.
"Oh, alright Alistair, drink the tea with me kid"
Alistair was almost loosing his nerve, his fingers itched to reach for the gun at her bands of his trousers and blow this bastards head. His fingers itched, he clutched his hands together and exhaled slowly.
"Thank you for the tea Mr. Dawid, but a kid has no honour of being served by an older"
Baudin laughed arrogantly.
"Loosen up kid, I don't bite"
"You bite, bit not this one. You will break your teeth instead. So let's talk business Mr, Baudin if you don't mind."
"Sure, let's talk business " he agreed
"Are you writing a check? Or should I give you the bank details?" Alistair asked impatiently
The man was about to speak when the arrogant woman entered the house with the spoilt girl.
The woman passed the pass to the maid who rushed over and kicked off her heels. Another maid rushed over with indoor slippers that she put on.
"Bring over my smoothie please " she called out loud.
"Yes ma'am....
"Hey... It's ma'am Delilah, don't piss me off am in a good mood tonight" she corrected proudly
Then she turned to her daughter who was busy texting on the phone "Alice baby, go up to your room and freshen up. We are going shopping at noon"
"Which brand are we going for?" She asked arrogantly
"It's a secret baby, you will love it " Delilah responded and the girl disappeared upstairs.
That is when she noticed there were other people in the house.
"Oh, hey miel (honey) I didn't see you there. Who is the young man?" She asked pointing her finger at Alist lazily.
"Meet Alistair Carlos Arnaud, Arnaud Eduard's son"
Her eyes widened then she smiled walking over. She stretched her hand out and shook his "how do we deserve the honour to be visited by such a glamorous young man?"
"We are discussing business sweetheart " responded Baudin
"What a wonderful young man. I should not interrupt you then." She walked towards the stairs  "Oh, and stay for lunch we will be glad to serve you " she added over her shoulder.
Alistair nodded reluctantly.
"My wife is...
"She is a wonderful woman" Alist cut in "now how have you decided?"
"I only can afford 450 billion dollars at the moment."
"And the other half?"
"Give me a month please, I will repay the full amount by then" he replied desperately.
"I'd that an assurance or a hopeful remark?"
"I assure you sir!"
"What if... You don't keep your promise?"
"Kill me!"
Alist smirked ,is your life worthy anything at all?
He leaned forward his lips curling upwards. His gaze was clearly conspiratorial "if you don't keep your promise, forger about BADIX MOTORS LTD, and this villa" he smirked and sat back.
Baudin paled and was speechless. What was he thinking? This is not a kid at all. Did he misuse words? He should have known better.
Alistair scribbled the bank details on a piece of paper and placed it on the table.
"Am not a patient man, waiting makes me violence starved" he remarked and stood up "thank you for the tea and tell your wife I will skip lunch. Am a busy man"
He straighten his suit jacket "see you around Mr. Baudin"
Alist headed for the door but a high pitched female voice calling his name made him halt. He looked back and found the arrogant girl by the stair case grinning at him idiotically. He sighed in frustration staring at her lazily.
She approached him shyly "hello my name is Alice Alexa "
He nodded and turned to leave.
"Wait, what about you?"
"You wouldn't have rushed down here if you didn't know my name, am I right?"
The girl was tongue tied but brushed it off with a nervous laughter "heh, of course who wouldn't know such a handsome man like you?"
That was interesting " he looked at her and bent slightly to match her height "have you ever heard the saying... He's such a handsome devil?" She nodded "then learn from that in the most logical lane little one. A house might be elegant from the outside but the inside can be worse than hell. Don't get swallowed as well "
The girl was confused before she could interpret what he had just said he had already left. She stood there like an idiot. What an arrogant man!
Alistair sighed in relief once he was outside that house was suffocating for some unknown reason. He didn't like it, next time he wouldn't show up in that house, he will meet the man in his office.
He was about to enter the car when he heard a scream. He looked back the corner of his eyes caught some movement on the window at the first floor. Maybe a hand but the movement was quick and he heard no sound at all. Did hear it wrongly or was he imagining things? He didn't put much thought to it, he entered the car and they sped off.