Chapter 1

Katelyn💗

Great school is starting up again im sorry, NEXT WEEK! Im fucked I have not even went shopping yet. "Linda! Can you let mom and dad know im leaving?" I ask. " Of course Hon. Come back soon!" She said knowing that the time was getting close to 11:30. 
      I grabbed my phone along with my headphones and put on a random song. I walked out the door letting the fall air fill my lungs. The song 'The Real Slim Shady' came on I was humming it the whole way to burlingtion.

Soon enough i walked through the door and kept my head down. I walked to the shoe aisle to look for new coverse, mine are really beat up tbh.       
         I found the perfect pair of converse and tried them on. They fit fairly well so i took them off and went to the pants aisle. Their was a weird ass man looking at me funny so, i flipped him off and continued my shopping.
      I found jeans, shorts, and a few sweat pants. Shirt aisle time! I think my biggest waste of money is on shirts to be honest. I get to the register. The lady says with a smirk"164.23 please."   Does she think i cant pay or some shit?  How 'bout two hundred "Keep the change." I say walking out the door. 
   Carrying four damn bags hurt. I should have worked out more. Who am I kidding I never work out. Well except the few times I was being chased by a dog in New England.  I've also been chased by people because of hopping fences. Doin' stupid shit.

                   *she is Home*

I walk to my room and open the door. "Hun you need to take a rest Because people are going to think you didn't sleep all summer. Plus these need to be washed first." She pointed to the bags under my eyes. "Okay."

She leaves my room and descended down stairs. To be fair i have not slept all summer but, people need think i have. Other wise people are gonna ask alot of questions. And I personally dont like people anyway.  
      I change into Pajamas s and jump in my bed. After five minutes i quickly fall asleep in my bed.

 After five minutes i quickly fall asleep in my bed

The pajamas 

-Me note-

I know this was short but hope you liked it! If you did please vote!

398 Words

- Ali