Chapter 2

katelyn

(A week had past )

"Wake up honey!" My mom screamed. "Goodmornin'." I said blantly. She then left so i could change. I chose to wear a Black cropped top, with fish nets, ripped jeans, and I bring a black zip up hoodie. just incase.
I fixed my hair and walked out The door.

kate's fit
(Idk why it deleted)

I reached the school and see Around 400 people in there jeez. I walk to my new locker and put my code in '41-32-6'. What class do i have? Art.
One class that I actually like! But its not like I'm actually going to participate though. I walk to class and sit in a random seat. The rest of class walks into the room.
"Hello class! I am Mrs. Graple, your new art teacher."
She only has us introduce ourselves. But when it reaches me I was asleep. But a wonderful person taps my shoulder and wakes me up. "Hello sleeping beauty! Can you come up here and introduce yourself?" Asks the teacher.
I walk up to the front. "I am Katelyn Rogers."
I was about to walk back to my seat but she then said, "Nuh uh young lady tell me something about yourself."
"I uhh... Oh um I do cheerleading sometimes. May I go now?" I ask.
"Yes, you may go." I go to my seat and go back to sleeping, and put my hood over my head. After the class ends and I've awoken. I go over to the boy I know as my sleep depriver. "Hey, you tall guy" I say. I didn't pay attention during any of class so I know zero names.
"Hi Katelyn." He says broadly
"What is your name?"
"Why do you wanna know?"
"I want to know my sleep depriver's name. Jeez."
"Axel." He says blantly. I really need to work on social skills like damn. But anyway I walk to the cafeteria for my lunch. After receiving my sandwich, oranges, and milk I head to the bathroom for lunch.
Once I thought finally got a break nope. Somebody was crying in the bathroom room. I walk over to her stall and knock on it.
"Are you okay?" I ask waiting for her to open it or at least talk to me.
"No..." She said barely above a whisper, "I saw my boyfriend cheating on me..." She kept sobbing in the stall.
She then opens it and let's me in I set down my lunch and hug her. The one thing I know how to. She then smiles as her once sad face fades.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

This is the start of a beautiful friendship!
446 Words

-Ali