𝟎𝟎𝟏.

KAISER HILL

KAISER HILL.
📍atlanta, georgia
00:51

"KAISER, we came here to have fun. get the fuck up," yonna called to kaiser, he shook his head at the feeling that the whole party was staring at him.

kaiser walked over to yonna standing awkwardly. the song changed and she bent over shaking her ass on his leg.

she's his favorite girl so he doesn't mind. kaiser just chuckles lightly and pull her up when she's done.

yonna and kaiser have been tight since he moved to atl. he's the more quieter and antisocial one, she's the more loud and social one. they kind of balance each other out.

"yonna, ima go to the bathroom right quick. i'll be right back don't get in trouble please," he told her, she nodded and walked off to talk with a guy that had been staring at her.

knowing yonna she was going to rock off on a bitch because they ain't say excuse me. hopefully he'd be back before that happened.

kaiser walked straight down the hall and slightly opened up a door on his right, he closed it quickly after hearing shuffling. he knocks on the next door before opening it. not the bathroom.

at this point he's damn near about to pee on himself. he opens
another door and thankfully it is the bathroom.

he walks in making sure to lock the door then he handles his business. in the middle of him pulling his pants back up he hears knocking on the door.

"hol' up," he yelled quickly squirting some soap on his hands.

he walks out without looking and bumps into someone.

"my fault," kaiser uttered, looking up to see who he bumped into. damn damn damn.

"damn, wsp kai?" sincere spoke sending shivers down his spine. his eyes hung low, his locs covered his face a little, and he smelt like weed and liquor.

but kaiser knew that wasn't the only thing he was on.

he looked up at his low red eyes and sighed.

"sincere, i thought you said you wasn't doing that shit no more," the smaller spoke pulling sincere into the bathroom and shutting the door.

sincere had been the only person he'd been "talking" to since he moved to atlanta 3 years ago. they'd been on and off until a couple months ago.

kaiser started to notice their situationship wasn't what he really wanted. so he ghosted him. kinda.

but it was all love kaiser didn't hate him or nothing. he just felt no matter what he tried to do to help sincere just kept pushing him away.

"im not on nothing kaiser, i js smoked and had a couple drinks," the brownskin said licking his lips and adjusting his hoodie that he wore. he was doing everything in his power to not look kaiser in his eyes and lie.

"then why you acting so paranoid and jittery?" kaiser questioned reaching up to lift sincere's chin so that they were eye to eye.

"it wasn't even the whole pill. it was just half. and a lil' bottle of drink," he revealed.

(if you don't know what drink is, it's lean.)

no matter how much kaiser wanted to have nothing to do with sincere for how he treated him when he was going through shit, kaiser couldn't bring himself to just neglect him.

"sincere you know you can't be out here like this though," kaiser spoke.

"im good i got my strap," he said lifting up his shirt revealing the gun that looked glued to his hip.

he had his strap last time and shit went side ways.

"come on gimme your keys," kaiser demanded reaching his hand put for the keys.

"no, kaiser im good. why you even worried about it?," sincere questioned as he walked closer to the door.

"why am i worried? you know i still got love for you, and i don't want what happened last time to happen again," kaiser ranted.

sincere dug into his pocket pulling his keys and handing them to kaiser. kaiser grabbed them and opened the door.

he decided he would just text yonna later whenever he arrived at sincere's house.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

kaiser turned the car off. he got out, walking over to the other side handing sincere his keys.

"you staying," sincere asked, as they walked into his house.

"you want me to?" kaiser asked although he had already planned on it because his car was still at the party.

sincere nodded. he unlocked the door and threw his keys somewhere in the living room.

kaiser followed behind as sincere walked up to his room.

sincere opened his closet pulling out a shirt and some shorts tossing them over to kaiser. making sure to grab himself some shorts.

"thank you," kaiser said going to walk to the guest room

"where you going," sincere asked pulling his basketball shorts up and taking his shirt off.

as long as the two were in one house together they were never sleeping in separate beds.

a slight smile came across kaiser's face as changed into the shorts.

sincere walked over to his bed pulling the covers back and climbing in. soon after kaiser followed.

"thank you," sincere said pulling kaiser closer to his chest.

"for?" he asked looking up at sincere.

"getting me out the party and everything else. i know i wasn't treating you right when we was fucking with each other. i'm sorry fr kai," he spoke truthfully.

it wasn't just the drugs talking he truly meant it.

"it's ok. you was going through shit, i know how it is. i love you and you know i always got you," kaiser said laying his head on sincere's chest.

"yeah, i love you too," sincere spoke placing a kiss on kaiser's head.

"i don't want nobody, it's just me and you," - no dealings by lil poppa.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰
IM BACK MOTHERFUCKERSS😝.