𝟎𝟎𝟑.

i still don't proof read, so its any grammar mistakes fake like you can't see 'em🙃. thanks pookies🤞🏾.

SINCERE REEDS📍atlanta, georgia17:56

SINCERE REEDS
📍atlanta, georgia
17:56

SINCERE placed the wingstop bag into the backseat and started the car. he was on the way to apologize to kaiser again. hopefully kaiser was welling to even talk to him.

usually with sincere he would just fuck the person and move on, but it was different with kai. he actually just enjoyed being in kaiser's presence.

kaiser🩵.

come outside. i got food.
read 18:00

when sincere pulled up kaiser was sitting on the steps with his knees to his chest. he looked up and walked to the car.

kaiser opened the door and climbed into the car, "food," he said to sincere as he held his hand out.

sincere smirked and grabbed the food from the back making sure to take his food out before handing it to kaiser.

"preciate it pookie, bye now," he said going to open the door, but sincere locked it instead.

"come on i don't got time for this," kaiser sighed.

"ok, but just let me talk. if you still don't want to fuck with me after im done you can go, and ima leave you alone," sincere pleaded, but kaiser stayed silent.

"im sorry for treating you like shit when you was only trying to look out for me. and i know you might not want to be with me, but i want to be with you.

when im around you i feel like all the other shit don't matter. im not on no fuck shit or none of that, all the hoes gone, and im trying to stop the taking pills and drinking lean.

we don't even have to be on no sexual shit right now. i just want to be in your presence," sincere ranted.

"no hoes, no drugs, and no sexual shit?" kaiser asked, sincere nodded his head in response.

kaiser held his pinky out, "pinky promise."

sincere laughed, but he held out this pinky.

"if shit don't change after this im done fr," kaiser stated.

sincere nodded his head before speaking "my house or yours?"

"yours," kaiser responded.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

it had three weeks since the two had made up, and they'd been inseparable. kaiser went with sincere to run errands, get food, and to tae's house.

in the last three weeks he'd seen more of sincere's house than he had his own.

sincere hadn't been drinking lean or popping pills, he was truly sticking to his word.

right now the smaller was resting his head on sincere's chest as he watched a movie he had turned on after they ate.

he felt the taller's body heat up more than usual and he was sweating. that's when he began to toss and turn in his sleep. kaiser sat up shaking sincere awake, "sin wake up."

sincere jumped awake scouting out his surroundings, though he was still half asleep. "you ok? you feel hot and you sweating," kaiser said. without acknowledging kaiser's question sincere laid back down.

"i don't f-feel good phats. i need 'em," sincere cried. kaiser sat his back against the headrest, motioning for sincere to lay this head
the smaller played with sincere's ear, "you're ok. you don't need 'em," he said trying to persuade sincere.

sin shook his head in disagreement and cried, "i-i do. i feel like-like shit. and the dreams are coming back."

kaiser moved sincere's head from his thighs and got up from bed. he walked into the connected bathroom and started to run the cold water.

"sin come here," he called from his seat by the tub. seconds later sincere slugged his way into the bathroom, taking a seat on the toilet.

yeah the drugs made the pain and thoughts go away, but that didn't change what it was doing to his body and his mental. it was almost as if he couldn't live without them.

kaiser had already lost someone to drugs, he couldn't lose another.

"get in it's cold and it'll bring your body temp down," he told sincere who just sat on the toilet looking out of it.

he stripped of his clothes and climbed into the cold bath water, "you want me get ice to make it colder or that's ok?" sincere asked.

"im good thank you," he responded closing his eyes and letting the water cool him down.

after he got out the tub sincere rolled two blunts and they watched a movie.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

SOMETHING LIL, IAN FEEL LIKE TYPING NOTHING LONG😝.