𝟎𝟎𝟐.

SINCERE REED

SINCERE REED.
📍atlanta, georgia
11:33
*next day*

SINCERE shifted in his sleep as he felt cold air suddenly hit his chest. he peeped an eye open seeing that kaiser was putting on his clothes.

"where you going phats?" sincere questioned as he sat up rubbing his eyes. his raspy voice made kaiser jump and look back.

"i was bouta order my lyft," kaiser responded putting his pants on leg by leg.

this made sincere scrunch up his eyebrows, "nah yeen gotta do that i'll take you to get your car. just wait till i get out the shower."

kaiser sat on the edge of the bed as sincere got up and grabbed his towel.

"it's food downstairs if you hungry," sincere said, going into the bathroom and closing the door.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

"why you so quiet?," sincere asked shifting the gear and reversing out of the driveway.

kaiser focused his attention on everything outside the window, going over what happened last night. meanwhile sincere was just happy to be back in kaiser's presence.

"you know we can't start fucking with each other again right?," kaiser questioned turning himself towards sincere.

this made sincere snap his neck towards kaiser, "whatchu mean phats? i said i was sorry, if you want me stop the car and get down on my knees i will," he pleaded.

kaiser threw his head back trying to hold tears back. he loved sincere very dearly but sincere had this way of pushing people away because he didn't want to open up.

no matter how much kaiser tried to get sincere to open he never did, and he would always snap on kaiser.

kaiser felt that if you couldn't open up to the person you are in a "relationship" with then what was the point of the relationship.

"sincere i know you sorry, but actions speak louder than words. you say sorry every time but you not changing. that ain't no shit i want to keep going through," kaiser expressed.

"i love you to death don't get me wrong, but i gotta put my feelings first and every time i start something up with you, i get my feelings shitted on," he added.

sincere gripped the wheel as he made a quick right turn, deciding it was best to pull over and calm down.

"im tryna change i swear, but it's hard. you know what im going through. can't you just understand that i need time?" sincere snapped when saying the last part.

"i understand that sincere but it's like you just get worst and worst," kaiser answered reaching for sincere's hand, but he yanked it away.

"mane what the fuck ever, just get the fuck out my car," sincere yelled pressing the unlock button.

"so you gon put me out cause im telling you the truth?," kaiser asked looking at sincere as if he had two heads.

sincere didn't respond he just stared straight ahead waiting for kaiser to get out.

"i'm not getting out so just take me to my car dumb ass nigga," kaiser demanded.

sincere rolled his eyes already knowing kaiser wasn't going to get out, so he just started the car.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

sincere sighed as the parked his car in front of tae's apartment building. he opened the car door and walked inside the building.

when he got to tae's door he banged extremely hard. seconds later the door swung open to a irritated tae.

"nigga you lost your mind?" he questioned as sincere stepped into the apartment.

"no, i still got it bitch ass nigga," he said throwing himself across the couch.

sincere and tae had been bestfriends since they were in diapers. they were practically inseparable. there was 3 of them at first.

"twin im hearing you left the party with kaiser last night. you back on him?" tae asked pulling out his bag of weed and a backwood.

"fuck him," sincere responded blankly, endlessly scrolling on his phone.

tae stuffed 3 buds into the grinder and scrunched his face up, " nah don't do that, he like my lil brother."

"well, fuck your brother," he restated.

"you need to stop acting like that. he the only one besides me that's willing to put up with your bullshit," tae said kicking sincere in his leg.

"you know he was the only that tried to help you after you almost died, and after saint actually died. he still stayed after you literally mistreated him when he was trying to help. you can't even blame him for giving up," tae continued as sincere winced and rubbed his leg.

saint was the third one. him and sincere were hotheads, but one day shit went side ways. sincere and saint were at a party, and saint got into it with a dude from a another gang.

they didn't fight because someone broke it, but when saint and sincere were on the way home, cars pulled up beside them at a red light.

when they noticed the car were acting weird it was to late. shots were being fired into the car and sincere woke up in the hospital.

that's when the heavy drug usage started. at first it was just x pills, then it was percs, then it was lean, and finally he just started mixing him all together.

"i tried to apologize, but he still wasn't fucking with me," sincere sighed.

"an apology isn't enough for all the shit you put him through," tae said licking the end of the blunt before running it over the lighter.

sincere picked his head up from the couch "what is? 'cause i really do miss him"

"oh i thought it was just fuck him," tae said sarcastically, taking another hit of the blunt then passing it to sincere.

"fuck up," sincere responded.

"nah forreal though i'd just go to his house and give him a genuine apology," tae said.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

HEY POOKIES🙂.