Rules

1. Be nice to people.

2. No over powered characters.

3. Don't barge into role plays. You can rp in my discord.

4. Censor swearing and take smut to dms. I don't want this book taken down. I worked to hard to find all of the information on this book.

5. First password is your favorite character. Find what the next password is.

6. Hate the character not the person who's rping them.

7. All genders and sexualities are welcome.

8. No stealing ocs

9. Be descriptive, 4 - 5 lines are okay. One or two one liners are all right, but continuous one liners aren't allowed.

10. Use "May I?" or the start of the scenario if you have one in mind to start a roleplay.

11.  If your oc is bonded with/has something like a great leonopteryx, I'll allow it, but give me a really good reason why your oc has it.

12. Na'vi hybrids are allowed.

13. If you have an Na'vi oc that has a human name, give a really good reason why that they have their name.

14. A bit of a disclaimer; there are species that I completely made up and aren't canon to the avatar world.

15: When making your forms, please make it into one neat comment.

16. Fanclans are allowed.

17. Oc x oc and oc x canon character relationships are fine, just make it sense and don't make your character basically the shadow of the canon character.

18. Have fun.

Disclaimer

All of my ocs will be in my oc book so I don't have to bring them to this book. Let me know who you want to rp with.