~ informant ~ J.P.

smut

----

Being close to drug dealers and gaining information through the grapevine is sort of your thing, but giving it to the right people who need it comes with a price... A price that makes you feel good. The sort of price that fills your insides, the price that makes your body hot and between your legs tingle with excitement.

Maybe you're a rat to whom you're supposed to be loyal, a cockroach that spreads the information to the DEA agents from the drug dealing grapevine...

Currently, you have been receiving information about Pablo Escobar and the possible whereabouts of his associates, including family members and drug production locations... And there is a certain someone who wants to know about it.

It's the main asshole in the DEA... The infamous Javier Peña.

The night you decide to take a walk down the dangerous streets of your neighborhood is when he had found you, he's leaning against a brick wall next to the close saloon, smoking a cigarette and waiting for you.

As you are about to walk past him on the sidewalk, dressed in your tight jeans and sweatshirt, you hear him speak...

"Where are you headed this late at night, quierda?" Javier asks, blowing smoke out from the darkness.

He steps into the light of the street lamp to make himself seen, his black leather jacket and white tshirt tucked into his jeans make his appearance look like a bad boy- the type you fall for.

You gaze at Javier and raise an eyebrow with a slight smirk on your face. "Nowhere special," you respond and cross your arms, giving vague information.

He takes a few steps closer so he's in arms reach and locks eyes with you, as if reading you. He knows for sure who you are.

"You don't happen to be..." Javier begins and says your name. "I've heard a lot of things about you and what you might know quierda."

This is easy. You've screwed enough agents to know this game, but you play along.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't," you say and bite you bottom lip gently, examining Javier from head to toe. He's probably the most attractive agent or man in general that you've ever interacted with. What a lucky night, for you and for him.

He begins to dig into his back pocket, taking out his wallet and digging out cash, but... You place your hand on his and shake your head. "No," you state, "I take a different type of payment."

Javier looks up from his wallet, and raises an eyebrow with a smirk, seeing your eyes filled with lust and desire. The sparkle in your eyes draws him in and he takes a step closer, the proximity between you two is getting hotter by the second.

Once Javier puts his wallet away, you silently trail your fingertips around his rough knuckles and run your hands up to his forearms, feeling his muscles and smooth skin. "How about I take you to my place, Mr...?"

"Peña," Javier states almost instantly, a chill runs down his spine by the way you touch him, "Javier Peña."

---

By the time the you get Javier to your apartment, you ignore the almost constant gunshots around the block that are common at this hour. It takes everything in Javier not to go check it out, but he needs this information from you- the 'slutty' informant.

As soon as the door is opened, you push Javier against the door, shutting in once inside. Gripping him by the collar of his leather jacket and pressing your lips aggressively against his own. The rough and experienced movement is enough to make any man melt, but not Javier- he is just as experienced as you are, except he has his work put in for women and not men informants. So, he matches your aggression and hunger.

He quickly takes his jacket off and drops it to the ground.

"Tell me what you want," you ask him in a whisper, your breath against his lips.

He looks down into your eyes and then his gaze flickers to your lips, he places his large hands on your waist and grips them, his nails digging into your skin through your thin sweater.

"I want you on your knees..." He states with a slight grumble in his throat.

You nod and reach down to his belt, unbuckling it and tugging his pants to the floor while you drop to your knees in front of him.

You never take your eyes off of him, though you realize he's already half hard...

In an instant, your mouth takes in his cock, causing him to release a deep and satisfied groan and closing his eyes.

His hands go to your hair and grip lightly onto it as you begin to bop your head up and down his length, your tongue running along his veins and he tries to fight the urge of face-fucking you until you can't breathe, until he sees you cough and tear up.

Your warm mouth satisfies him, your lips are perfect to him...

His cock is already swelling in your mouth, a sign that he's close to releasing.

"Fuck, baby," Javier groans out and pushed your head down to his base, beginning to take the lead and guiding your lips to suck him up and down, from his tip to his balls. You place your hands on his thighs to stable yourself.

Once you gag, that's when he loses it and releases a hot load down into your throat.

He pushes your head off, allowing you to swallow.

You inhale to catch your breath and look up at him.

"I'll be back tomorrow... Tell me the information then, I'll give you a better price, more than you need," Javier states and pulls his pants up, fixing his belt.

You gulp and nod as you sit on the ground and nod as you watch him leave without another word.
-

A little short, but... Yeah :)

1000 words.