~ Skirt ~ J.M.

Smut

---

You've been teasing Joel all day, parading around in a tiny pink skirt and rubbing against him vaguely as if it were nothing.

Though once he gets you alone, he takes care of you.

"What the fuck was that?" Joel hisses out at you. His furrowed eyebrows make his wrinkles evident, though you find him attractive. "Been parading around in that little skirt all day, rubbing up against me and bending over..." He grips your wrist and sits in a chair, "Bend over my leg."

You grip your skirt and bite your bottom lip, shaking your head 'no.'

"I don't know what you're talking about," you whisper teasingly.

"Oh, you're going to deny it now?" Joel growls, grabs a fistful of your hair, and yanks your head back. "You're such a pathetic liar."

You release a gasp when your hair gets pulled; it hurts... But it only makes the situation hotter.

"You wanna spank, is that it?" Joel chuckles darkly and hikes your skirt up with his free hand. He slaps your ass with full force, causing you to cry out in pain, though the sting sends an exciting chill down your spine.

Your eyes close, and you reach your hands out to grab him. "Oh, you like that?" Joel asks in a bit of a mocking tone. He spanks your ass harder, each slap echoing throughout the room. "You're such a dirty little slut."

You nod and wince, tears forming in your eyes as your ass cheeks redden.

"That's it, baby," Joel purrs, his voice taking on a new sinister tone. He pulls your hair back harder, forcing you to look at him. "I'm going to teach you who's in charge here..."

"Okay," You whisper in a hoarse tone and nod.

"Good girl," Joel murmurs, pulling you in for a rough kiss that leaves no room for resistance. His unrestrained hand slips under your skirt, fingers finding their way to your slick folds. He slowly thrusts two of his thick fingers deep inside you, stretching you further than before.

You squirm slightly at the sudden movement and release a soft moan. The feeling of his rough hands inside you makes your stomach flutter with excitement and your insides warm.

"That's it," Joel groans, his fingers beginning to move in a demanding rhythm inside you. His other hand tightens your hair, pulling your head back further and exposing your neck entirely. "You belong to me now, don't you?"

You inhale shakily and grip tightly onto his forearms, releasing small, breathy moans.

"You're such a slut," He growls against your neck, his teeth grazing against your soft skin. His fingers continue to work their magic inside you, making you moan and writhe in pleasure. "Say it..." He orders.

"I'm- I'm a slut," You moan out and shut your eyes tight as you feel the pleasure of his fingers pumping inside you.

"That's right," Joel praises in a low growl, his fingers finding your sweet spot repeatedly. His other hand releases your hair, instead moving to grip your hip firmly, using it to control your movements. "You belong to me, and I'll do as I please with you."

You whine as Joel forces your hips to stop moving while he finger-fucks you. "Please, Joel," You gasp out.

"Don't beg," Joel growls, thrusting his fingers inside you harder. He reaches over and pinches your nipple, making you cry in pleasure and pain. "You belong to me, and you will obey me. Understand?"

"Mhm!" You say and press your lips together. Your breathing becomes rigid and quick.

"Good girl," Joel praises again, his fingers finally pulling out of you, leaving you gasping for more. He smirks, knowing he's left you right on the edge. "Now... turn around and bend over the desk."

You felt the warmth of his fingers leaving your pussy right when you were about to find your release. So, you waste no time to entirely pull your skirt down and bend over the desk as Joel commanded.

Joel watches as you bend over the desk, his cock already hard and standing at attention. "Spread your legs," he commands, his voice low and demanding.

You hear his pants drop to the floor, and you gulp; you asked for it... You spread your legs wide as Joel said to do.

Joel is pleased by your actions, and he steps closer, his hard length pressed against your wet pussy. He groans as his hands find your hips, gripping them tightly. "You're so fucking tight," he growls, pushing his hips forward, slowly sinking his cock into your tightness.

"Mmm!" You moan and grip the desk; you're still on edge since he didn't allow you to reach your orgasm through finger-fucking.

"That's it..." Joel purrs into your ear, pulling your hips back and slamming into you hard. You feel him hit your cervix with each powerful thrust, making you incoherently gasp for air. "You like that, don't you?"

"Yes," You answer Joel immediately with a breathy moan as your eyes roll back slightly.

"You're mine now," Joel repeats, his voice low and filled with possessiveness. "Walking around in that fucking skirt all day... fucking-" Joel grunts and picks up the pace, his hips hammering into you, "you don't know what you do to me, baby... acting like a slutty fucking brat today- teasing" he groans and exhales a moan himself. "You're mine- mine now," he whispers, "say it," his tone is sultry and a bit desperate.

Your brain is a fog, and your eyelids flutter as he's fucking you senseless; your breath is rapid. "I'm... yours," you manage to babble out.

Joel moans, a low groan stuck in his throat when he listens to your words. "That's a good girl," Joel praises, pulling your hips back again. With a low, primal growl, he releases his hot seed deep inside you, filling you up completely. He groans loudly, leaning into you for support. You release with Joel, your orgasm hitting you like a freight train.

Joel's cock throbs inside you as he feels you cum; his hips stutter slightly as he continues to pump his seed into you, milking your tightness until he finally pulls out with a wet sticky pop. Leaning heavily on the desk, he looks down at you with satisfaction.

You lay your upper body fully against the desk tiredly. Joel's cum leaks out of your pussy, trailing down your thigh, glistening with your juices as well.

Joel smirks and grunts slightly as he gets to his knees behind you. "Mhm, this needs to be cleaned up," he grumbles and licks some of the warm juices from your thigh. This causes you to shudder and tense up slightly. "Relax," Joel murmurs, nudging your leg gently with his head. His tongue slides up the inside of your thigh, tracing patterns on your skin as he continues to taste you.

"Ah~," You moan out in a hushed tone.

"That's it," Joel whispers, his warm breath hitting your pussy. His tongue dives deep between your legs, lapping up the last of your juices and cleaning away your seed. He nibbles your thigh, leaving little love bites behind.

Your walls pulse around Joel's tongue, your pussy still recovering from the recent events.

"Oh..." Joel hums, then flick his tongue over your clit teasingly, "you're still so sensitive," he murmurs. He licks you clean until he's satisfied. "There," He says, pulling away with a plastered smirk. His lips and beard were covered with glistening juices, "All clean."

"Thank you..." you whisper.

"Don't thank me yet... we only just started..." Joel smirks mischievously.

----

Yay, another Joel chapter! Next will be Din :))