~ You Can't Get Distracted...~ J.P.

Spicy

--

Perched comfortably on his desk, he let out a delighted laugh, his fingers gently massaging his temples as if chasing away any remnants of stress. His best friend, you, stationed across the room, gazed at him with adoring eyes, a mixture of concern and empathy now replaced by a radiant warmth. Your connection was palpable, a silent understanding passing between the two of you. With a shared grin, he playfully stuck out his tongue, prompting a giggle from you.

You roll your eyes with a slight giggle and tap your pen against the desk, sticking your tongue out at Javier back.

Seeing the playful back-and-forth, he let out a smirk, getting off the table to approach you with long strides. As if catching prey, he pinned you to the wall, whispering softly into your ear, "Ahem, I think it's time for a long-overdue break, don't you agree?"

He smirked suggestively, his gaze holding a seductive and dangerous spark.

You blush slightly and your eyes widen, "Well..." You mutter.

"Shh, there's no need to be alarmed, love~" He whispers.

He brushed his fingertips along your cheek, his touch sending a chill down your spine. The way he used pet names in Spanish with you always worked wonders.

Leaning closer, he spoke in a low tone, "You and I both know what happens when you deny me your affections~..." 

He planted a kiss on the nape of neck, his lips lingering slightly for added effect.

"Javier..." You murmur and your  eyelids begin to flutter shut. Your head tilts to the side so he can have better access to the skin.

He smirked, his fingers gently stroking your skin. You were simply irresistible, after all.

Javier's eyes wandered across your figure, his gaze traveling to the top of your blouse, to your smooth neck, and finally, to that spot just behind the earlobe.

He gently bit down on it, his eyes never breaking contact with her own. "You're mine, do you hear me? No one else touches you, baby... You belong only to me," Javier says.

You nod and exhale shakily, feeling your body warm up with every touch of Javier's.

A pleased smile spread across his face upon hearing your agreement. Relishing in the moment, he kissed your lips passionately, his hands roaming around your body.

"Do you feel that, baby?~" Javier's tone was low, but seductive. He teased you, his lips brushing along your neck as he whispered, "All that fire in your eyes."

He kissed you again, this time in a more passionate manner. His hands found their way along your figure, one slowly unbuttoning the blouse, "It's all for me~"

"Yes..." You whisper, a knot forming in your throat and the anticipation sends your body to an exciting edge. "Please, Javier..."

Pleased with your eagerness, he helped you remove the blouse, his lips once again finding their way to your neck.

"What a good girl you are..." His whisper was a murmur in your ear that sent chills down your spine. "You deserve to be rewarded..."

He kissed you again, softly and passionately. The warmth in his eyes remained constant, the sight of you turning him on just as much as he did to you.

"Please..." You murmur again and try to press your lips against his.

He allowed you to kiss him, his body pressed firmly against yours, and with one hand he guided you against the wall, holding your body up.

"Yes, mi amore, you belong only to me," He teased you, taking his time to savor the kiss and the way your body responded to his touch. Just like you, his breath was slow and controlled, his thoughts a mix of lust and anticipation.

You release a whimper, a sign you want everything, more than just a kiss... But before you can say anything about it, there's a knock at the office door...

A low groan escaped his lips when he heard the knock. A sense of frustration washed over him, the last thing he needed now was to be interrupted. Javier remained still, you remain on his lap against the wall, the tension palpable.

"Who is it...?" His voice was stern, a clear indication that there was no patience left for any form of interruption.

You quickly pulled your blouse on and buttoned it up as quickly as you could, then pushed Javier away.

It was a DEA agent dropping off files to be looked over and read. He didn't pay attention to the two of you, he simply wanted to get that delivery finished. He was silent and walked back out.

The man's footsteps were enough for both you and Javier to compose yourselves, though your thoughts were still on each other. Your face was tinged a subtle shade of pink and lips were slightly parted, your heart beating rapidly at the sight of your partner- Javier Peña.

"Good girl... Let's get back to work," He teased you once again but remained composed, his eyes focused on your figure. It took everything within him to not touch it.

You sit back down at your desk as you share the files, reading and looking over them. Your mind is in a bit of a fog, though due to the recent heated events.

He watched your every move, his mind on a different thought process than your own as he read through the files. His gaze was filled with concentration but every once in a while, it wandered elsewhere, his thoughts distracted at the thought of you.

"You alright,? Is anything the matter...?" He asked, though he assumed it was the result of the recent encounter.

"Er... No, everything's good, Peña," You say nervously and try to focus on the files again, you're hoping the heat in your body dies down soon, but you can't help but to keep thinking back on when Javier had his warm lips on your skin.

He felt the nervousness, hearing the way you spoke. He could tell you were distracted by the situation, but that did little to diminish his focus on you.

He shifted on his chair, leaning in a bit closer, his gaze roaming across your body.

"Hey... Look at me..." When you did, he smirked, his eyes conveying a flirty energy, "You can't get distracted on a case, baby," He said softly, his tone playful and his eyes not releasing your attention.

--

1070 words :)