1

Hi guys, hope you all are having a good day!

I'm gonna start writing my first part and hope my book turns out good. Thank you guys so much for reading (If at least one person is reading this). Okay let's get into it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HYUNJIN POV

"Mom! I need to go now!" It's was a Saturday and the day I was leaving to move into my college. I was super excited but also really scared and nervous. Although I couldn't wait, I also didn't wanna leave my mom and dad but I knew I should. I loved them so much and they did too but I was always gonna visit. 

"Mom! Dad! I promise that I'll visit whenever I can but for now I need to go." She finally let go of me and planted kisses all over my face. "Be careful, Hyunjin! Eat all your meals and stay safe!"

"I know, I will! Byeeeeee, Dad, byeee Mom, I'll miss you guys a lot!" I hugged both of them and ran out, knowing that if I stay any longer, my mom will find a reason for me to not go.

I got into my car and started to drive, feeling anxious of what's coming soon. I played some of my favorite music and vibed to it along the way, trying to put away my nervousness. After a while of driving, I was there.

I looked at the place in awe. It was enormous and I knew for sure that I was gonna get lost in it multiple times. The walls on the outsides were designed to look like brick walls and there was a large gate to enter the campus. 

I showed my license and my acceptance to this private collage to the person there to get entry. They allowed me in and I found a place to park my car and tried to store where it is in my head but I knew I was going to forget. 

I walked into the main building and was staring at how good it was built and designed. The floors were black and the walls and roof was a warm brown that made you feel cozy. The air was crisp and clean.

I had to do a bunch of stuff like get my student ID and my room number and keys. Soon, I was walking in the endless hallways looking for my dorm. 

MINHO POV

I was walking over to my friend, Felix's dorm room when I saw the cutest boy who looked lost. I walked over to him to try and help him. He had brown fluffy hair and a cute mole under his eye that I was somehow obsessed with already. He had a cute nose and his lips looked so kissable.His scent was watermelon, which happened to be my favorite fruit and I couldn't stop taking it in and enjoying it. 

I decided to ask if he needed any help even if I wasn't the type of person to help a random boy."Hey there, you look lost. Need any help?" I offered to the cutie who got startled by me. 

HYUNJIN POV.

I got startled by a voice asking me if I needed help finding my way. It came from a boy who I couldn't help but find attractive. He was taller than me (yes, I did make Minho taller, I'm sorry) and his scent was dark chocolate. 

After staring for a while, I snapped myself out of it and got embarrassed at myself for staring blatantly. "Y..Yes, thank you" I stuttered shyly. I was always super shy (Im SuPeR sHy SuPeR sHy) around new people. 

"What's your room number?" the boy asked me. "143" Hyunjin replied (yes, I very much had to).

AUTHOR'S POV.

Minho then realized that this was the 4th (last) person in Felix's dorms and that Hyunjin is a omega although he already had a feeling he is. Every dorm was either full of omegas and alphas. There were never mixed together because of omega's heats and alpha's ruts. Each dorm had to have 4 people. Minho's dorm had Chan, Changbin, Han and himself. Hyunjin's dorm room has Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin. These 7 were all in a friend group together.

Minho and Hyunjin finally reached the dorm. "Thank you so much!" Hyunjin was truly happy for Minho's help because he would have been searching for hours. "Your welcome and I was heading here anyways." Hyunjin tilted his head "You're my dorm mate?" Hyunjin brain had already assumed that Minho was an alpha somehow so he was shocked. 

Minho chuckled "No, I was coming here for my friend." In his head, Hyunjin let out a sigh of relief because he was just a TiNy bit attracted to Minho.

Then Hyunjin finally entered the dorm with Minho behind him. He looked in awe at the dorm. The walls were pastel blue and the floor was a white tiled floor. There was a tiny space just as you entered where it had the effect of a lobby and this space directly lead into what looked like the living room where there was a T.V and a comfy looking couch. A hallway lead into where they slept. There were 4 beds with white sheets and a fluffy black blanket. Each of the parts of the room had their own tables, drawers and other storage that was limited because of the amount of space they could fit.

This is where he spotted 3 other people who were Felix, Jeongin, and Seungmin but Hyunjin didn't know this. "Minho, is this your friend? He's cutee" one of them asked, confused because Minho had no friends that they didn't know of. When Minho was about to answer, one of them shot up. "WAIT, IS THIS OUR ROOMATE?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had no idea where to end it, DON'T BLAME ME. Anyways, I don't know how to feel about this part. I know my writing skills are like trash so I won't even blame if no one can even continue reading this. 

I might post another part tomorrow but I can't promise!

Anyways byeeeee~ Have a good day!