2

Hi guysss, I'm back with a new part. IM SO SORRY THAT I POSTED AFTER THIS LONG, I JUST HAD A LOT OF STUFF TO DO AND THIS COMPLETELY SKIPPED MY MIND.

Okay let's get started

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HYUNJIN POV.

"WAIT, IS THIS OUR ROOMMATE?"

Minho nodded and I felt shy since all of them were staring at me. "He's soo cuteeee," one of the boys who looked like a chick squealed. "What's your name?" the puppy-looking boy asked. "H..Hyunjin" I stuttered. "Hi Hyunjin, I'm Jeongin, that's Seungmin and he's Felix." I finally started to feel comfortable and not so nervous. "Hi Jeongin, hi Seungmin, hi Felix." I said to all of them with a shy smile.

We got to know each other and I liked my dorm and my new friends because they are so kind and warm. I even got to know Minho more and all of them said they would introduce me to their friend group. Later on, Minho had to return back to his dorm because it was getting late.

"Bye Minho" I waved at him as he was about to leave. "Bye Hyun" he said as he left. I blushed a little because of the nickname he gave me. Soon after we all made dinner and ate happily together. I slept after eating with a smile on my face, I was really glad I met Minho, Felix, Jeongin, and Seungmin.

Next Day~

AUTHOR POV

The four boys woke up to the sound of Jeongin's extra loud alarm. Felix groaned, "I don't wanna wake up now!" Jeongin would always make sure that his hyungs woke up on time "Felix get up right now otherwise we'll leave without you!" As Felix and Jeongin were quarreling, Hyunjin and Seungmin both got up without complaining. "Good morning, Hyunjin" Seungmin chirped to the sleepy Hyunjin next to him. "Gud morninn" Hyunjin said drowsily. Seungmin was internally squealing at the cute boy "I'll take a shower first, then you and then Jeongin and Felix, sound good?" Hyunjin nodded.

After a while, all four of the boys were up and ready to go. "WAIT!" Felix shouted.

"OH MY GOSH, WHAT IS IT? ARE YOU HURT?" Jeongin rushed to Felix, checking him everywhere. Jeongin is the youngest but he's the most parent-like in the four of them.

"I'm hungry," Felix stated causally as if he didn't scare the life out of him. Jeongin let out a deep sigh and smacked his hand on his forehead.

They all headed to the cafeteria to get some food. Hyunjin looked around the huge, warm surrounding. The place had various smells but mostly of muffin and bread.

"Okay, What do you want lix?" Jeongin asked the boy who was intensely staring at the menu. "Just pick one for gods sake."

Felix whined, "Okay fineeee, I want a muffin."

After asking Seungmin, Jeongin approached the boy who was looking around the place with his doe eyes. "What about you Jin?"

"Hm, I'll take strawberry milk!" Hyunjin replied.

They all walked out with their breakfast. "Where are we going now?" Hyunjin asked with his head titled.

"We're gonna introduce you to our other friends!" Felix chirped happily. "Their names are Chan, Changbin, Han, and you already know Lee Know!"

Felix and Hyunjin happily talked and giggled to each other as they walked. They looked like they've been best friends forever and its makes sense since the two are the most hyper active ones.

All of them soon reached door 243 and knocked on their door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was like the lamest place to end it but i think im gonna at least start working on 3 right now since im in a productive mood.

BYEEEEEEEEE HAVE A GOOD DAY!