The change of everything!

Bardock is a saiyan warrior! He has conquered and beaten many dangerous enemies. But on one day he would conquer an unknown planet.

Unknowingly he accidentally saved The planet

Unknowingly he accidentally saved The planet. The last remaining citizen of said planet gave him an ability before he passed.

As bardock touched his space pod he gets a visual glimpse into the future. He sees planet vegeta exploding.

He quickly realizes that his home planet is in danger. He gets into his space pod and flies away into space.

Hours would pass before his space ship would get knocked off course. He awakens to the sound of the meteor hitting his ship.

"Clack crook-BOOM."

He yells, "what the hell!."

He tries to re enter the coordinates to his home planet. But the keypad is fried. He punches it harder breaking it even more.

Hours later Bardock would land on the planet known as earth! Bardock kicks the door. The door goes flying at fast speeds cutting down trees. He gets out and starts to use his scouter.

"There's only one power here that could almost be of use! Said Bardock.

He flies towards the power! He lands on a mountain with a house on it! He see all shorts of wooden training equipment!

As he plays around with the training equipment. He gets punched in the back of his ribs! As he turns to see who's attacking him.

He sees nothing! As he looks around within the blink of an eye he sees a feet darting towards him.

Luckily Bardock was quick enough to block and counter with a devastating punch to the stomach. As Bardock gets a better look at the assailant.

Bardock stops and drops the old men's legs!

"What. Said Bardock. You're as old as my home planet! Just how are you this strong at such an old age!

The old men stands on one leg and continues with a back flip landing on a balance beam.

"You see I might be old. Said the old men. But just like me. My fighting and martial arts mastery is just as old and perfected!

Bardock scratches his head in a confused manner he asks, "look old timer. My ship is destroyed! And I need it to get back home! Can you help me?

"Let's start by introducing ourselves first young one! Said the old men. My name is gohan! What is yours?

 My name is gohan! What is yours?