Memories, The God of Wind and The Dandelion Knight

I remember those days, the days were everything seemed so simple, since they arrived at the palace I spent as much time as I could with him.

I don't know why I did it, but from the first time I saw him entering the palace gates in Ei's arms, something woke up inside me, I felt as if I had found something special, as if I had a connection with him, something that only the two of us shared, and a small part of me knew he believed it too.

I remember waking up when I felt his warm hands run through my fur, slowly open my eyes, and wake up looking at his golden eyes in front of me, every time I did, I felt that it was going to be a great day.

We met Makoto in the dining room, there are days when Ei was already there with her, but if she and Aether had gone out to face monsters, she usually slept a little more in the morning, Makoto prepared my breakfast for me, I usually ate fruits, they helped maintain the color of my fur and according to her, they would make me grow strong.

After a while, Lumine and Ei would join us, the blond-haired girl would quickly go over to where Makoto was and they would talk about anything for hours and hours. Meanwhile Ei would stay at Aether's side, trying to learn to cook while they talked about what they would do for the rest of the day.

Speaking of Ei and Aether... I have mixed feelings about their relationship, on one hand, Ei seemed much happier since he arrived, as if she had finally found someone who finally understood her, but on the other hand, how I wish I'd grown up faster, I would give anything to at least have been able to compete with Ei on equal terms, but what could I do? I was just a little fox, and until I developed my human form, Aether would only see me as that.

But enough of that, when we all finished our breakfast, Makoto and Lumine would go around Inazuma to help people, while Ei and Aether would patrol the islands looking for monsters or things that could put the population at risk, i usually went with Lumine and Makoto, mostly because the four of them considered that if Aether and Ei found something ,they should concentrate on eliminating that risk and not on protecting me, I would put their life at risk, If only I had the power that I have now, maybe I could have helped them...

The rest of the day would go by pretty quickly, after we got back to the palace, I would wait until Aether and Ei came back, Makoto said that she found it so cute, Saiguu too, now that I think about it, I was kind of desperate, was i?

And from the moment they both came back, I wouldn't leave their side, especially Aether's, I remember how Makoto sometimes got angry because before I was always with her and now I just wanted to be with him, sorry Makoto, I was just a little kitsune in love...

Those days we spent in the palace will remain in my memory forever, until the end of time comes, I will never forget them, because... that was the last time I can really say I was happy.

Now that palace gives me nightmares, as I walk the halls to meet that cold puppet, places where all together we would do various activities, now were just empty rooms.

I finally reached the throne room, where she was sitting on the throne, the puppet, The Shogun was waiting for my report of the shrine to give it to my friend, a friend I haven't seen for 500 years.

How I wish that all of you were still here, this would not have happened, but now i only have to look to the future, because somewhere in the universe, I know that you are still there, and that you will come back to us.

*Inside the plan of Euthymia*

Ei's eternal dream continued, but for some reason, these last few days it seemed more interrupted than usual, lately she suddenly woke up, her dreams instead of their usual black peace and nothings, showed memories of the past, of the moments that she lived with the ones she loved and today it was no different.