The Mischievous Fox and the Adventurer

Hello to all my friends and followers in Wattpad!

I'm back with another chapter of Eternal Lovers!

Now first of all, my most sincere apologies for the long delay, I have been quite busy at the end of December with college and then I went on vacation with my family and didn't have a lot of time for myself, let alone to write, even so, I'm really sorry to leave all of you guys waiting.

And now, with out further delay! Here is the new chapter! Hope you all like it and remember to leave likes or comments with suggestions for this or other stories!

Thank you and hope you all like it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Wangshu Inn Hotel, Bishui Plain, Liyue*

The birds were ringing in the wind, the sun's rays began to illuminate the sky indicating the beginning of a new day.

On one of the top floors in the big tree that makes up the Wangshu Inn, inside one of the rooms, a blonde guy laid down on one of the room beds, the Adventurer from a very a far place, Aether.

It was probably the first time in a while that the man had the chance to sleep very comfortably and actually relax during his sleep since he woke up almost two months ago in a unknown nation very far from his home, and the reason for his well deserved good rest? The woman who was sleeping right by his side.

The Guuji of the Grand Narukami Shrine, Yae Miko, in all its excellence was completely asleep next to him, her long pink hair all over her pillow as she hugged him with one of her arms, every time he tried to move she would reach out to him as if wanting to make sure that he was still there.

This time wasn't different from their usual shenanigans all those years ago, they had already slept together countless times before, but that was in her other form, when she was still a little fox, now she was a fully grown adult woman, and a completely gorgeous one.

He got out of bed gently so as not to wake her, he still had his outfit from the day before, after all the emotions he had experienced he had not had the time or the energy to take it off, right after they left the Jade Chamber he was dragged here by Miko for dinner, she even paid for him to have his own room next to hers.

As he stretched his arms he looked again back at the woman who laid on the bed, He still couldn't believe that they had found each other after so long, hell, he had come to believe that almost all of his friends were probably dead after 500 years. But there she was, very different from what he remembered, but she was there.

*Last night, Wangshu Inn, Liyue*

The moon was the only thing that illuminated the sky accompanied by the stars and the occasional lamp in the buildings around, inside one of the rooms of the Wangshu Inn, Aether was lying on the bed in his room. It had been an extremely long day, between the trip from Mondstadt to Liyue, his attempt to find the Jade Chamber (which took him more time to find out that it was actually on the sky than he would admit) and lastly but in this case most important, he found Miko.

She wasn't how he remembered her, not at all, the last time he saw her she was a small little fox that fitted in his arms, but now she was a full-grown woman, he could vaguely remember that Makoto told him all those years ago that she would grow, but he didn't except it that she would grow like this.

After their surprising and emotional meeting they had to explain to the Tianquan of Liyue Qixing why the Guuji threw herself at him, but once she understood she congratulated both of them, also Ganyu seemed pretty happy that her friend found the man she was talking about after so long.