𝑿𝑶, 𝑵𝒂𝒛𝒆𝒍𝒊

𝑿𝑶, 𝑵𝒂𝒛𝒆𝒍𝒊

After her mother's death, a teen must live with her father whom she never knew existed along with his wife and children.

NAZELI JOSIE PALMERO ANOA'I

LEATI JOSEPH "JOE" ANOA'I

Joe learns that he has a seventeen-year-old daughter, Nazeli, and that her mother has died and he has to take in his daughter, who also happens to be pregnant with twins. Now Joe is reunited with a daughter he never knew he had and has to learn to deal with her pregnancy hormones and her overprotective lawyer/trustee but over time he learns what an amazing person she is.

To my daughter,

Never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can. Be the woman I know you can be.

Love, Mom.

In Pensacola, Florida, Rissa leaves behind her boyfriend to live with her aunt after her parents kick her out for being pregnant. Seventeen years later, he is a successful professional wrestler.

While visiting his uncle, Joe learns that Rissa, his girlfriend from childhood, has been killed in a car accident. So, he returns to Pensacola to attend Rissa's funeral. Although Joe attempts to be discreet, Rissa's parents recognize him.

After the burial, they approach him and Joe learns that Rissa has a seventeen-year-old daughter, Nazeli, and that he is the father. Her parents confess that they found out she was pregnant and couldn't tell Joe because she didn't want to ruin his future and they sent her away to have the baby.

Although Rissa tried to contact him, Joe never returned her call, so she decided that it was best not to contact him again.

Joe is also surprised to learn that his childhood best friend also tried to tell him that Rissa was pregnant with their daughter years ago. However, Joe rudely dismissed him and didn't listen to him due to him being so angry at Rissa for leaving town.

Joe eventually persuades her parents to let him spend time with Nazeli. Nazeli quickly realizes Joe is her father, much to her grandparents' surprise.

Joe learns that Nazeli has come to live with him as he is her only living parent.