𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐

"My car is here!" Nazeli cheered as she waddled outside to the driveway where her Rolls Royce Wraith SUV was parked

She signed the paperwork before the delivery driver handed her the keys to the car. "Thank you," Nazeli said as she opened the car door and got in.

Joe and Galina came outside and were surprised at the expensive car sitting in their driveway.

"Did you buy her a car?" Galina asked Joe.

"No," Joe answered with furrowed eyebrows.

They walked over to the car. "Nazeli where did this car come from?" Joe asked his daughter.

Nazeli smiled. "Before my mom passed away, she ordered a custom all-black Rolls Royce Wraith SUV for me as a push present. Desmond had it delivered here for me so I can drive it," Nazeli said, admiring her car.

"Isn't it nice and beautiful?" Nazeli asked them.

"Yes, it is," Galina answered, impressed by the car.

Joe frowned. He did not like this Desmond guy, he felt like he was in competition with him for Nazeli's attention.

"You could have told us that you were having a car delivered here, we don't have space for it," Joe said.

Nazeli stared at him, tears were beginning to build up in her eyes. "What are you trying to say?" Nazeli asked him with her bottom lip tucked in her mouth.

Nazeli would live in this car before she had to give it up just because they didn't have space for it. This was her mother's last gift to her and she would never give it up.

Galina nudged Joe to carefully rethink his words or else he would have to deal with his very hormonal pregnant daughter's wrath.

Joe sighed as he noticed Nazeli's tears. He didn't want her upset with him. "We'll figure something out," Joe replied.

Nazeli clapped her hands. "Yay! Wanna go for a drive?" She asked them, starting the engine.

"I can't, I have a meeting," Joe answered.

"I'll go and we pick up lunch while we're out," Galina answered, rushing to the other side and getting into the car.

"Bye," Nazeli said, waving at Joe before closing her door and pulling out of the driveway.

Joe shakes his head and walks back into the house.

Nazeli drives around town with Galina before they stop at a restaurant to pick up lunch for the family.

nazeliii
56 Posts 2.7M Followers 10 Following
Nazeli J.P.A 💘
Personal blog
inquiries: nazeli@nazeliinquiries.com

com