𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒏𝒆

"Oh wow," Nazeli said as she entered the bedroom that Galina and Joe had decorated for her

"Do you like it?" Joe asked Nazeli, studying her face to see if she liked the room or not. "I know it may not be your style but we just wanted to have your room done before you came. If you don't like anything we can change it," Joe added.

Nazeli shakes her head. "No, it is fine, no need to spend extra money on me," Nazeli said.

"I have no problem spending money on you, Nazeli, you're my daughter," Joe said.

"Okay," Nazeli said as she walked around her bedroom, looking and touching things. "Thank you for the room, everything," She told him.

"You're welcome," Joe said as he entered further into the room. "When the babies come we can add cribs in here, so that's why that side of the room is empty at the moment," He explained to her.

"You want me to live here when the babies come?" She asked him.

Joe frowned. "What did you think I was going to send you away or something?" He replied.

"I thought you just wanted to get to know me then I would go back to my grandaunt or grandparents," She said.

"No, Nazeli, this is your home, you and the babies will live here until you're a legal adult, but I'm not sure I'll let you leave when the time comes," He said, smiling.

"Wow," She said.

Galina chuckled as she entered the room.

"Nazeli, you'll have to get used to his papa bear ways," Galina said.

Nazeli nods.

"Right, and oh, thank you for decorating the room for me," She told Galina.

"You're welcome, honestly, when Joe told me about you. I was so excited to have another girl in the house," Galina said, before looking down at Nazeli's stomach. "And when I found out that you were pregnant with twin girls, I felt like I was in heaven, the house is finally balanced out," She said.

Joe smiled.

"I can't believe I'm going to be a grandpa," He said as he placed a hand on Nazeli's belly. "This is so nerve-wracking but exciting at the same time," He added.

Nazeli gave him a small smile as the babies started kicking where Joe's hand was on her belly.

"They seem excited to meet you because this is the most action I've felt from them since I started feeling them move in there," She said.

"I'm already their favorite Big Paw," He said.

Nazeli snorted.

"Big Paw? Really?" She asked him.