xxvi

DOUBLE UPLOADDDD

ENJOY

"You are baking for your birthday right?" Blaine asked, kissing my neck. He was excited about the cake I was making for his weekly allowance.

I giggled, pulling away a bit. "No, but my siblings are coming over," I informed him.

My birthday was in two days and I was excited to have my siblings come over.

Blaine hummed. "Will you tell them how we actually met and how old I actually am?"

I gasped, turning around, remembering that I lied. "Oh my fucking god, I lied!" Blaine chuckled as I panicked. "Blaine, what am I gonna do?"

"You should have never lied. Now you have to tell them the truth." He shrugged.

I pouted, rubbing his chest up and down. "Blaine, you tell them."

Blaine took my hands in his hand. "Ginira, did I lie? I did not choose to lie, baby."

"Oou," I did a Debby Ryan ear tuck, biting my lip. "Baby? I like that," I giggled, kissing him before sucking on his bottom lip.

Blaine grabbed my ass, pushing me closer. "I am still not going to rectify your lie."

I sucked my teeth and pushed him away. "Fuck you–" I gasped when he smacked my ass.

"I will, patience." Blaine whispered in my ear before walking away.

I smiled to myself, biting my lips. I actually love him. After I was done I brought the cake up to his office, all giddy to talk to him.

"Blainey," I teased. He gave me a side-eye and I giggled. "Blainey days." I sat down on his desk and kissed his cheek as he rubbed my thighs. I brushed his hair back and he sighed.

"I need a haircut." He said.

"No, don't," I dragged, playing with his hair. "Keep it this length." I touched his shoulders.

Blaine raised a brow. "I did not think you liked it."

"I do, it's so sexy and hot." I giggled when he made his awkward face.

"Stop talking and feed me." Blaine took the plate of cake and put it in my hand.

I bit my lip, taking a piece of cake on the fork and gently placing it in his mouth. "There you go," I smiled softly.

"Would you like to go to a mafia ball?" He randomly asked, stroking my thigh.

"A mafia ball?" I almost laughed. "You guys have balls?"

Blaine shrugged. "Pick and choose your allies and enemies. I need to go, but this time, I have a wife to go with me." He kissed my cheek and my neck.

I giggled, feeling all geeked up. "I'll go with you, of course, I'll go."

Blaine smiled, surprising me, he looked so handsome when he smiled but this was only the second time he'd smiled toward me. "You are not cursing. What happened?"

"I...I'm just really happy Blaine. Today's a beautiful day."

"You are very beautiful, Ginira. You and your family have very good genes."

I giggled. "You're talking. Your siblings are all bad."

Blaine furrowed his brows. "Bad? What are you talking about?"

"You old man," I laughed out loud. "They're very hot people, that's all I meant."

Blaine raised his brows in doubt. "Ok." he took the plate from my hand and finished the last piece before picking me up.