Prolouge

At long last, a boiling isles story!!!

This idea came to me in a dream, since my horny friend drugged me with an entire container of melatonin, and when I tried to resist, re enacted the scene from Rapunzel. (Ifykyk)

So basically imagine young adult eda and Raine during that time line. So their outfits and that stuff.  Ill give the ages when needed so no body is confused unless your a fucking idiot. 
Will this be similar to "outlawed parents"? ... In.. A few aspects yes.  But not by much.

As the title suggests nakusa is the born witch, so imagine the chaos.

No draining spell since no Luz, but eda does have her curse, but due to age and alternate universe and because I said so...shut the fuck up.
She can still do magic, also I know this will break hearts, but unfortunately I was unable to bring king in this book, for reasons il explain after, and yes
. You will get my real name at the end of this.

Yes Lilith does get redemption arc, and of course... Angst. I'm the queen of angst for a damn reason.   It didn't hurt when I fell from heaven, but my face did get hurt a little when I ride from hell..

Fun fact.. My life flashed before my eyes a couple days ago because if a soccer ball, and let's just say my soul wasn't going up.. I will rule.. All under me.

One last thing, some aspects won't be completely accurate, but my job is to entertain you and make you all scream, cry, laugh, what ever it is you sick fucks do when I write books for you all. So. Dont mention anything  talking to you lesvaleverga fucking smartass.. (And no.. That wasn't a compliment, STOP QUESTIONING/ CORRECTING MY INTELLIGENCE)

ALRIGHT ON WITH THE BOOK!!!!!!
lesvaleverga