Chapter 1- Heart Break

25 currently:
Eda and Raine were laying together in eda's best under a white sheet. Other than said white sheet they were completely exposed. Both her letting out content sighs, and holding each other after the most blissful hour and 30 minutes imaginable.  

The two were so comfo neither needed to speak, it was just calm silence in a warm.. And  slightly sticky embrace. (Ifykyk)  "you know.. I didn't know owl could sing untill now" Raine said in a teasing tone, causing dead face to burn a red hue that went to her ears. "I hate when you get cocky after we do something like this"  whe didn't mean it fact she was smirking when she said it. "Hm.. I don't know, it's a nice change of pace.. Usually I'm the one always embarrassed"  eda let out a small giggle in response. "Because it's funnyyy"  she sang, making her loving partner chuckle.

Both were exhausted, and with eda's exhaustion, feathers sprouted from her wrist.  Once she noticed she tried desperately tried rubbing them off,  knowing it wasn't going to  do anything but stress her out more.  The feathers grew out a little more and the gem on her chest grew black.
(I'm not sure if that shit is attached to her body, or just her clothes)  luckily Raine has just fallen asleep, and this gave eda the opportunity to slowly sand quietly draw a spell circle, to levitate once if theany elixers she had stashed away to her hands.  Eda drank it down slowly and ou the empty bottle in her hair.

A few months later, eda's body went through changes, she got hungrier, and well... Bigger. (Body shaming is a no no, and if I catch you doing this no no, I will turn your bones to sand)
She didn't like these changed and it caused her more stress than her own sister attempting to take her to the emperors coven.  Eda wasn't exactly sure what was going on, but... She had an idea.   It's been 3 months so she wasn't huge, but it was hard not to notice, so she used her cloak to hide it.

as eda was walking along the woods to meet raine,she heard a twig snap. Eda looked back, covering her stomach with the fabric of the cloak. 
She looked around.  Within seconds she  saw someone lungs at her.  Eda was knocked to the ground. Eda looked up, and her sister had her pinned down on her back. "I'm done playing your games! Come join the emperors coven, edalyn!"   Eda was struggling her stomach size making it difficult to move. Lilith noticed the look of uncomforte  on her face, and th excessive wiggling.

Usually eda would have just kicked Lilith off of her. Lilith looked further down edas body, and there it was.  The baby bump on her stomach. "Holy shit-.. "  eda was taken aback, her sister wasn't one to swear often, so this really must have caught her off guard.  Lilith moved off of her sister, still looking at her younger sisters  stomach in shock. "E-edalyn.. Are you-?"   Eda sat up, and lowered her head.   "I-i think so.. But i-i don't know for sure" Lilith smiled and chucked. "I guess you and Raine have been busy since the last time I saw you"   eda blushed profusely, and held the back of her neck.  "I-i mean.. I wouldn't say.. Busy more of... A little.. Occupied?"  Lilith giggled a little at her sisters reaction. "I was only teasing.. Have you told Raine yet?"  Eda put her hands around her stomach. "N-no.. But.. They said they wanted to meet me at our spot to talk about something important.. So.. Ill let them speak.. Then uh.. Tell them.. "  Lilith was so happy for sister, regardless the fact eda and Raine weren't technically married, this wasnt completely impossible.

Lilith stood up, then held a hand out for her sister.  Eda took Lilith hand, and Lilith tried her best not to express nut was slightly harder to pull her up.  "Well.. I-il.. Just be on my way?" Eda chuckled. "What? No.. The emerors coven awaits me?"  Lilith laughed, and playful pushed her sister. "That was for a convention and you know it"  both sisters shared a laugh, then left and went their seperate ways.

Eda walked up the small hill seeing her partner more each step, while also covering her belly. "Rainestorm"  eda called out in a playful tone. "Hey eda..t-thanks for coming" the orange haired witch raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean, thanks for coming? I love coming to see you"  she sat down next to them, she legs folded out wards to make way for what she believed to be a fetus in her stomach.  "Eda.. I-"  Raine looked over at their girlfriend, and saw her staring at her stomach. "What are you doing?"  Edas head darted up, looking at her partner. "Raine!-... Uh.
Nothing I'm fine" she let out high pitched nervous chuckles covering her stomach.  "Your lying.. Again!.. It's like I dont really know you.. "  eda did feel bad, but she never liked anyone worrying or piting her.  "So.. Ive.. Made a decision" eda left her stomach move a bit causing the  fabric of her closed to move as well, so she shook up and faced away from them. "I'm joining the Bard cover and.. "  edas heart started to sink, so many possibilities of the next words that could come out their mouth. Raine looked away from her with a sorrowful expression. "I.. Think we should see other people.. I'm sorry eda.. It's over"  hearing nthose words the gen on her chest grew black, ad her hands grew feathers, and started growing in size.  She was letting out small whines watching her body change, then her eyes turned jet black.

Raine recognised the sounds, and looked at her. "Are you okay?.. Is this the curse?" Raine asked hoping for some kind of truthful answer.  Eda put her hands on her head.
Just tell them..
She thought to herself, she didn't want to loose them, this could be her only chance to get them back.
Let them help.. Stop pushing them away!
But instead. "I'm fine!.. Everything is normal.. You can leave now!"  Raine sighed. "I can't do this anymore.." They turned around and disappeared. 

Her body fully transformed into the owl best and let out a loud shriek that shook the trees. 

The next thing she knows, here eyes are slowly opening, her vision is blurry, but it slowly clears up. She sees her sister with a concerned look looking down at her. "Edalyn! Of my Titian.. I'm so glad your alright.. What happened?"  Eda slowly sat up and saw an elixer bottle empty beside her as she laid on her couch.

The memories filled her headed she started to cry. An unforseen sight to Lilith. "T-they left me.."