Damn Tuesday's

\\Graphic Violence, fluff, small reference to $3x

It was the hazy days that got me stirring. Those days that gave me weird daydreams and dizzy dreams at night.

It was a Tuesday. The cursed day. I've always hated Tuesdays and I always will.

Our Regiment was on its normal patrol. Our little group consisted of 4 Cameramen, 2 Tv men, and 2 radio men and 1 Speakerman.

We were on a little roller that carries most of our equipment, rolling through the desert as the sun sat on our backs, or backs to the sun.

There was an attack. Or so I thought, I could feel my coat soaking in something warm and wet. Blood. The pain came after that. A piercing, stinging feeling. Bullets. I covered my head, as it was the most valuable thing that needed protecting, but then the pain stopped. The bullets stopped. And all was still.

I looked up and everything was as it was. The cart rolling on still, my comrades playing poker or something. One other cameraman was on lookout though, while the rest sat there playing cards.  No bullets, no blood, nothing. I am going insane, I tell myself. I must not make a ruckus.. My UIS must be going bad... But then for the 'nerve' part.. I'm not sure. Maybe my brain and its sensory is controlled by my IC. I'm going to need to replace it when we get back from patrol.

One of the TV men sits beside me, one I didn't notice that wasn't playing cards with the others. He place a hand on my shoulder... "M, you good? I saw you... Hallucinate or something earlier... Is everything... Alright?" (Should I make the TV men talk backwards in future oneshots?)

I look down, unsure weather to tell him or not.

"Well..." I start...

He sits there silently, waiting, urging me to go on. I feel pressured to do so, but a good kind of pressuring. Like the pressuring that actually gets you unto good places, and not stupid teen pressuring. I'm not a teen anymore...

"Well, it felt like there were bullets everywhere..." I continue. His hand slides off my shoulder and rests in his lap, "like I was getting pierced all at once..."

He nods in understanding.

I have no way to understand what he's feeling besides body language...

He scoots closer looking out at the desert beyond us.

"So, are you sure you're okay staying on patrol with us, or do you want to get your camera head stuff checked before our evening patrol?" He made it sound like I wasn't coming to the evening patrol... Maybe I won't. I feel a little dizzy at my face getting very warm.

Maybe I have a fever... Or a virus... Or maybe it's the proximity between him and I... Shut. Don't think like that. Now is not the time. Especially on patrol.

"I might... I don't want things to escalate if I have a stupid episode if we encounter any of the Skibidi's. I don't want to hurt anyone..." I mumble the last sentence.

"I'm sure you'll be fine. If things get bad, I can help contain you. If there ever comes the need too of course.." He said the last part a little lightly, scratching the back of his neck.

He looks so... Adorable... like that... I honestly don't know how to describe it any other way... But...

No. Stop it. Now really isn't the time to be all lovey fucking dovey with a man you barely know. Scratch that. I know him all too well, but.. We have to pretend, eh. Well, why am I making us pretend? Aren't relationships like this... Well, widely accepted? Maybe I'm just scared...

Yeah, that's probably why. And plus it wouldn't be wise to date someone on my patrol. If things got... Bitter... Lets just say that wouldn't be great.

Is he also part of the reason? Does he contemplate like this too? Is he thinking about this right now as well? Is it possible my schizophrenic symptoms also extend to paranoia?

"Are you sure you're okay, dear?"

He startled me out of my thoughts, and I swear I jump a little. My face is burning hot, maybe that's why he said something so abruptly. And the fact that he said 'dear' probably made my face heat up more. I'm gonna have a fried circuit after this, aren't I?

"Oh God, sorry.. Just... Thinking." I mumble, avoiding his general gaze. I didn't want to... Possibly come face-to-face with the fact that I had such terrible thoughts about him. 

"Heh,  yeah whatever your thinking about is making you is making you quite the shade of red. " He laughed a little, lightly flicking my arm.

"thanks." I said sarcastically, flicking his arm back.

"Well, alright," he sighed, "I best leave you too it. I'll see you after patrol, mkay? I'll even take you out for dinner if you would like."

I can imagine a smirk would be on his stupid face if it were a normal humans face.

"Yeah, sure. Dinner would be alright."

His screen displayed this, ":)" and he straightened his back, and stood up, going over to the other TVs that were playing cards.

I hope him taking me to dinner doesn't become another disaster. Like last time. Where we got blackout drunk and my ass hurt so bad I could barely walk without groaning in pain.

I laugh a little bit to myself, sighing. Even after all that, he still manages to be goofy and adorable all of the time.

We'll just have to be more careful tonight.

Maybe the rest of Tuesday won't be such a suck ass day.

__

Should I make a part two ???

Sorry if it's bad, I only proof  read it twice... And even then its still 3:40 am and I'm tired so yum. (984 words)

Skibidi Toilet Oneshots bc I'm boredजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें