Notes #1

Just little notes to consider:

Parts to a Cameraman

CCTV camera

IR Filter

 are designed to reflect or block near-infrared wavelengths while passing visible light. They are often used in devices with bright incandescent light bulbs (such as slide and overhead projectors) to prevent unwanted heating. There are also filters which are used in solid state (CCD or CMOS) video cameras to block IR due to the high sensitivity of many camera sensors to near-infrared light. These filters typically have a blue hue to them as they also sometimes block some of the light from the longer red wavelengths.

High resolution IC

As traditional ultrasonic imaging systems (UIS) are expensive, bulky, and power-consuming, miniaturized and portable UIS have been developed and widely utilized in the biomedical field. The performance of integrated circuits (ICs) in portable UIS obviously affects the effectiveness and quality of ultrasonic imaging. In the ICs for UIS, the analog-to-digital converter (ADC) is used to complete the conversion of the analog echo signal received by the analog front end into digital for further processing by a digital signal processing (DSP) or microcontroller unit (MCU). The accuracy and speed of the ADC determine the precision and efficiency of UIS. Therefore, it is necessary to systematically review and summarize the characteristics of different types of ADCs for UIS, which can provide valuable guidance to design and fabricate high-performance ADC for miniaturized high resolution UIS. In this paper, the architecture and performance of ADC for UIS, including successive approximation register (SAR) ADC, sigma-delta (Σ-∆) ADC, pipelined ADC, and hybrid ADC, have been systematically introduced. In addition, comparisons and discussions of different types of ADCs are presented. Finally, this paper is summarized, and presents the challenges and prospects of ADC ICs for miniaturized high resolution UIS.

Lens

able to see. Zoom in, zoom out to a certain extent.
Cameramen prefer to have micro video lens (Sigma lens)
Those that use glass lens don't need to 'blink' (the glass has a special scratch, dust, fog, rain protector screen [a thin film] on it), but otherwise, They often have a accessible and  manual lenses cap to protect for those who do not. (Aka, the 'old' cameramen)

Lens dust. There are two lenses on a camera mans head, the front lens for seeing, and the inner lens. (i'm being totally honest... I dont know what its for either.) They often get due in between the space though, and some don't notice it and are fine with it, but other systems/Enzo's.

--*--*--

Okay so I realized I should have made a Christmas special, which I feel bad for not doing, so I have decided to let you guys choose (if your still interactive, that is.)

Would you guys rather have me do a late Christmas special or a New Years special? Or both?

For either one I already have plots in mind, I just need help deciding the characters.

Up to you guys.

I've been working on the requests so far, and I feel I might have a little bit of motivation left, so I wanted to hear from you guys and your thoughts and ideas.