Chapter 2 'Unwanted Guest'

Vote, Comment, and Enjoy!

"Your very beautiful, Masy." I heard him say but I couldn't see him.

I looked around and saw that it was black everywhere I turned. "Where are you?!" I screamed out, clenching my fist beside me just in case something decided to jump out at me, I'd be ready to punch them right where the sun doesn't shine.

"I'm wherever you are. Remember I'm your stalker!" he said in a sing song voice. I turned around again but it was still black everywhere like a dream.

A dream? A dream!

"Oh! It's not just a dream Masy. It's still real." the last part was whispered in my ear making me turn around to find him right there. I was about to punch him but he grabbed my hand. I pulled away from his grasp and moved back away from him.

He was still wearing that mask from last night but was dressed in a black coat the covered his back and a black sleeveless turtleneck with matching black jeans and black combat boots.

 "What do you mean?" I asked him but he ignored my question as he took steps to me but I took steps back. He stomped his feet like a little girl would do when she doesn't get what she wants, "Come on the least you could do is let me touch you!" he whined making me laugh bitterly.

"Ha! No!" He sighed but seemed okay with it since he stayed back, "Remember what I said Masy. You have a guest coming but that guest has...how to say it." he put his hand on his chin as if he was thinking but I knew he wasn't. "A package with him so he isn't alone." he warned.

"You expect me to believe you!? I don't believe you! You could shove all that stalker shit up your ass! Besides this a dream! Something from my imagination!" I yelled at him, I didn't want to believe this besides it was a dream something that my mind made up and something that I won't remember when I wake up.

I mean how long can someone actually remember a dream? I can't even remember the last time I had a nightmare because we forget about them. There meant to be forgotten not remembered.

To my surprise my stalker didn't get angry, "If that's what you think that's fine but if you remember this dream tomorrow ask him to translate this, glauben sie mir jetzt ?"

"Whatever." I responded making him smirk. I wasn't going to say that I was because I wasn't going to see the guest, I'd do whatever it takes to avoid as many strangers as I could.

Before I could close my eyes and get out of this dream he appeared in front of me making me gasp, his hand went to my cheek caressing it. His hand was super gentle and his face held an emotion I couldn't quite place but didn't think to much of it. "Wake up, Masy." he commanded and for some reason I immediately closed my eyes.

I opened them again to see the roof of my room. I sighed and laid my arm in front of my eyes to cover the blasting morning sunlight that wanted kill me. After a while I got up stretching my muscles a bit and man did it feel good to stretch my muscles! 

I smell myself and gag, "Ew, I stink. I need a cold shower." I told myself. I got up and grabbed my work clothes. I cross the hallway to get to the bathroom but as I did I could hear my dad in the bed snoring making me laugh. He was always a snorer, a loud one at that.

I walk into the bathroom turning on the water to cold since that's what I needed right now. I got in and shivered as the cold water hit my warm body but after a while of standing there letting the cold drops fall freely down my body, I got used to it. I washed myself with soap that smelled like cinnamon and mint which actually smells increasingly good then got out drying myself with my fluffy white towel.