NEITHER LOVE NOR HATE

ROSE'S POV

As I wore the bridal gown and I was decked up for my marriage with the man I hated the most the only thing that lingered in my mind was I HATE YOU JACKSON. He destroyed everything. As my friends teased me about the wedding I tried to keep a happy face because my mother's words lingered in my mind"no one else should no about the reasons of this marriage for the world you both fell in love". 
As I walked down the isle to my would be husband I could see my parents standing with his parents clapping as I looked towards the alter my eyes collided with his, they were icy cold and I was frozen due to them I somehow reached the alter and was zonedd out untill the priest asked about our consent well I certainly do not"I DO"  I said that, yes I did even though I don't want to why because Iam being forced as the priest told to kiss the bride JACKSON dipped me and kissed me it was harsh and cold but before leaving me he whispered welcome to hell

Jackson whittermore was a mafia his parents owned a company that would go to jackson's brother but that did not affect jackson he was happy being the mafia. my parents were indebted to jackson's parents  and now they had sold me to marry this jerk who wanted to clear his image and marriage seemed like the best option to his parents. He hated me because he never wanted to marry me and now this leads both of us to here.

As I sat in jackson's room in his house(he lived alone with just a few servants)now our I tried removing my jwelleries at the moment I was lost when I felt a hand grab my hairs and throw me to the ground I looked up to see jackson I stood up and questioned him about his acts to which he just replied "you are mine, you are basically sold I can do whatever I want now now I want water get me some"

"get yourself or ask someone else maybe one of your many househlps"

"they are permanently dismissed now you will be doing everything"
"what no I won't"
he grabbed my hair again and "do what I say or else you won't see him"

(every house help except the guards were removed from duty they too were only there to stop Rose from going out and to let Jackson in and out as the Jackson wished)

AUTHOR'S POV

Rose obeyed everything Jackson said and as days turned into week she was getting more and more tortured by Jackson, why you may think just because of normal mistakes like being late by 5 mins to give him food, not ironing his shirt, the food not being how he liked or even if he thought she did not clean properly. She worked around the clock cleaning the huge mansion throughout daily, preparing food and doing other works like a servant for Jackson she had turned thin and looked weak and seeing her in that fragile state almost made Jackson stop but he didn't why well that's a story for later. 
Soon enough 3 months had passed and since the last two days Rose was not working properly due to weakness and something else

*flashback 6 weeks ago*
Jackson had come home super drunk some enemy of his in order to tarnish his reputation and had spiked his drink he somehow reached home after almost crashing the car to find Rose asleep with her head on the table she had been waithing for him but due to the loud banging of door by Jackson she had woken up and as she saw him in that state she rushed to his aid he tried to get out of her grip but in the process Rose fell down and Jackson leaving her went ahead and took a bottle again and drank more he was now even more drunk and knew nothing around him Rose slowly approached him but this time instead of pushing her away he turned her and caught her between the table and his body Rose got shock and was not able to move for a min and her heart almost stopped when Jackson kissed her he then started kissing her against the neck thenhe picked her up and put her on the couch and still continued kissing her.
 the next morning when Rose had woken up with her clothes not on her body and her body all tired she was still met with a cold and harsh reply form Jackson"the last night was nothing but a mistake forget it and get on your work"
*flashback ends*