Part 1

In a different universe

It was the witching hour in the dark starless night where people who should be in bed were up in an angry mob carrying torches and pitchforks.

"Burn the witch! Burn the witch!" They chanted as they made their way over to a cottage.

Inside the cottage was a female bipedal Bandicoot with brown hair, green eyes, a black shirt and skirt, orange and yellow stockings, and a witch hat.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She was chanting something off a book she was holding, standing on the center of a pentagram surrounded by candles.

"Witch! Return from whence you came or burn alive" the leader of the mob called out.

She didn't respond as she continued chanting. The mob with torches started to move up to the cottage. As they get close, they hit an invisible barrier.

"Witchcraft!" The leader said.

The moon clears out the clouds in its way as it lit up the cottage. The Witch repeats the words as her body glows green. The land starts to shake, making the mob fall or struggle to stay balanced on their feet.

Suddenly, the Witch's cottage explodes with green fire, causing the people to be confused. The leader stood up, staring into the fire.

"Destroyed by her own creation. Burn in Hell, you wrench."

The people retreat to their village, not knowing if the threat to their life has been killed...or if it was a trick.

The Witch was gone...

Not dead

Russlonzo Bucx presents

A special Halloween story featuring characters from

Dodger: Certified Hero

The Loud House

And

Crash Bandicoot

The Dodge and Loudy Bandiroonie Big Halloweenie Special

Dodger POV

What sup peeps. It's officially the holiday season. Happy Halloween!

I know what you're thinking. 18 years-old and you're happy about Halloween? Who isn't? Going out to costume parties, haunted houses, The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Plus candy. Boy, I tell you that I feel bad for people with peanut allergies because they're missing out on Reeses. Such a kyptonite for me.

Tonight, I'm in Detroit, Michigan for a costume contest. Since I was 14, I've been in 2nd place. I try to go big, and someone else goes bigger. So, this year, I'm not trying.

The Dodge and LOUDY Bandiroonie BIG Halloweenie Specialजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें