Part 3

Opening the door to the big house, the creaking echoed through the empty, dark abyss. The only light there was the flashlight from Coco's tablet.

As the three enter, the door slams shut.

Crash cling to Dodger's right arm, shaking with fear. The Human pulled out his phone and called Lori.

"Everything okay, Dodger?"

"Yeah. I saw that there's service on the phone and wanted to keep y'all on the line. In case we need help."

Looking through the main floor, the creepy sounds kept everyone on high alert. The creaking on the wooden floor. The faint child laughter. Howling of a wolf.

Crash, Dodger, and Coco enter a lit room that have blood splatter on the walls and floor.

"It's just what I thought" said Dodger.

"What?" Coco asked.

"This is a haunted house that people use for fun. Normally, there's people here to scare the goers without harm. We haven't encountered any of the workers or the people. Kinda suspicious."

"You don't like my house? It's such disappointing."

Everyone looked around to find the source of the voice. Dodger tightens his fist at who the voice belongs to. "Where is Clyde?!"

"He's being a good boy."

'That's sounds...you know what, not going there' Dodger said in his head. "Why are you here?"

"The world and its habits have always treated me and Witches like we're nothing. They want us to help grow their crops. But when we need their help, they join the mob who wants to kill us."

"I-I'm sorry. Humans are not the best. Back then and even today. But only some are good-hearted. I'm not going to say that I know how you feel. I know one thing; harming innocent people isn't going to change things for the better."

"But it'll make me feel better. These...Humans think they're the only monsters. The real monsters will come out and they'll regret their ways they treated the Sister's of Greenwich. We will bring the eternal night."

Dodger and Coco glance at each other, not liking what they hear. As The Witch continues to speak, the Hero text Lori.

---

In Vanzilla, she saw the notification and her sister and bro read it.

"This is for Lincoln. Go around to the back of the house and see if he can find The Witch. If she's not there, go inside the house and find the hostages. Free them and return to the car."

"I'll show you what I can do" the Kid said, exiting the van and flying off.

---

Back inside, outside of the kitchen, Crash saw a light shining down on an object in the middle of the floor. He slowly walks towards it. Getting close, he saw what it was. A cute blue girl doll with red hair, matching her dress.

 A cute blue girl doll with red hair, matching her dress