Part 2

Dodger pulled himself off the floor, looking at the chaos inside the KaBlam Comics Shop. Looking at his wrist, he saw what The Witch did to his powers.

The lightning bolt and fire insignia were faded and green.

"I disabled your magic" He remembered what she said.

'If I can't get these powers back, the Dragon Realms are doomed.'

He was brought out of his fears by the sounds of screaming. What he saw, he thought he was in a weird TV show. A familiar TV show.

Grey clay-like creatures were trashing the place. They were Putty Patrollers from Power Rangers. The Hero grits his teeth, charging towards the nearest monster.

 The Hero grits his teeth, charging towards the nearest monster

"Hey, clay head!"

A Putty look up to see Dodger coming down in the air and tackling it down on the floor. The other Putties turn to the Hero and go to attack him.

With six of the creatures facing him, Dodger glances around and starts to bounce on his toes.

A Putty charge at him and threw a punch. He dodges it with a duck and spin kick at its back, knocking it into another one. Two of them went for a double team clothesline. Dodger fell to the floor, kip up, and stomp them on their chest.

Dodger proceeded to slide on his knees, pasting two creatures, bouncing back on his feet, and hit both of them with his left feet.

The last Putty ran away from the Human. Only to bump into Crash, who knocked it down on the floor from his classic spin attack, followed by his belly flop on the pile of Putties, destroying them.

"Woah. Um, thanks" said Dodger.

The Orange Marsupial didn't say a word. Just gave the Human a smile.

"Crash, there you are" Coco ran over.

"Dodger" Lori ran over to him with a look of concern. "She took Clyde."

"Oh no, Lori. We gotta stop her."

"I can find him" said Lincoln, who lowered down to the floor from flying.

Dodger dropped his jaw. "A real life Superman."

"Superman. Dodger, it's me, Lincoln."

"No way. Lincoln Loud. Wow, you got...swole."

"Swole? I don't know about that. But I can fly." The Loud Son said, hovering off the floor. "I'm just like...Ace Savvy."

"Excuse me!" yelled Lori. "We have a real witch who took someone hostage and we're wasting time!"

"She is right" Coco added. "We don't know what she plans on doing. But, it can't be good."

Lori and Lincoln turn to Dodger, who is looking at his wrist. He looked back at the Siblings and looked down. "I can't do anything. She did something to my powers that it won't work. Something she called disable."