Hanging Out Part 2, chapter 3

It was finally the day for hanging out and both Katie and Cove were super happy about hanging out for the fist time after becoming friends.

𝘾𝙤𝙫𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I was just getting to school and I bumped into someone I looked up to see who it was thinking to myself this is Katie's thing why am I bumping into people now?! I looked up to see it was a upper classman second year maybe. "Hey watch it kid!" he said looking rather annoyed at me. "Ok I will" I said turning to leave as he grabbed my arm "Where do you think your going kid?" He said. I turned around and looked at him "To class, where else?" "Don't be cocky with me I'm older and stronger then you" he said getting angry at me. Then I saw my way out Katie was walking by and she glanced over at me before walking closer to see what was happening. "Hello Upper classman" she said smiling and he turned his glance towards her. "Sorry about my friend he can be kind of clumsy sometimes" she said with a pretty smile trying to get me out of the trouble I got myself into. "yea yea he still bumped into me. I better not see you two bumping around again cause if I do it will be the last time you bump into me!" He said letting me go, and giving a death glance back at us as he walked into the school building. "thanks, Good going back there!" I said thanking Katie for the rescue. "Just try not to go around bumping into people from now on! that's my specialty anyways" she said giggling. "Yea I suppose" then the bell rang, and we headed into our class.

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

After classes had ended for the day I met with Cove by the lockers. "Hey Cove ready to get going? Do you have your homework" I asked as I walked up to him. "I have my homework, and I'll be ready in a moment" he said putting a few things in his locker. His locker had photos of different anime characters and a dog I guessed it was his dog. "What's your dogs name?" I asked peering over his shoulder. "Oh that's not my dog" he said while he moved some stuff around in his locker. "So whos dog is it?" I asked getting kind of curious. "that's the dog I want" he said closing his locker and turning around. "My parents said I can't get a dog till I'm older so I got a photo of the dog I wanted and put it there so I could see what my goal every day. Anyways I'm ready to go shall we?" he said with a small smile as we walked out to of the school. We walked to my house and I opened the door for him to go through. "Nice house" he said looking at me for a response. "Yea I'd like to think so" I said shutting the door behind us. "Where are your parents? Are they home?" he asked. "well their on a trip, but that's ok they said I could have people over while they were gone if I wanted to" I answered. "Oh ok then so do you have a place we can study or are we sitting on the floor?" he said teasing me a little. "Well of course we have a place to sit" I said pointing at a table with some chairs around it. "Ok then I guess we're sitting there then" he said plopping onto one of the chairs. "I'll get the snacks" I said getting some food out of the fridge and placing it on the table. "I made these myself, I hope you like them!" I said as he took a bite of something I made. "its pretty good" he said smiling. After that we got into our studying and didn't talk for a few hours. the hours passed and it was about 6:00 pm now. "ok I think that's enough studying for one day wanna do something more fun?" I asked trying to do something more fun then homework. he looked up at me and threw his books and pencell in his backpack. "I'm down for anything that's not homework" he said sounding relived. "then lets play some chess! you know the rules?" "Chess is like doing more homework" he said not sounding very happy anymore. "oh come on it'll be fun!" I said knowing I would win no matter what. "Ugh fine, but you have to set it up" he said as I pulled out the chess board and set up the pieces.

𝘾𝙤𝙫𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

After a few rounds of chess I was getting bored and wanted to do something else. "Hey Katie this is boring can we do something else?" "I mean it's getting kind of late maybe you should head home now anyways" She said. I checked the time and realized it was 8:00 pm, and I guess maybe I should get going...."Ok then I guess it is kind of late....see you at school tomorrow" I said grabbing my stuff "Goodbye see you tomorrow" she said smiling and waving as I left her house to head home.