Bonus! Christmas special

𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓻: 𝓘 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓷 𝓝𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓸 𝓘 𝔀𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼.

𝘾𝙤𝙫𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

It was Christmas eve me and Katie were wrapping gifts for our family and kids. "Hey Cove, Isn't this so cute!" Katie said showing me a dress she got Clare. "Yes its pretty." I said while wrapping up a toy car for Leon. As we were wrapping Clare started crying down the hall. Katie left to go comfort her. She came back awhile later and got back to wrapping. "Why was she crying?" I asked since I was kind of curious. "Oh, she just needed a dipper change." Katie said giggling. Like how is that even funny. We finished wrapping and got some hot cocoa. It was about 12:00 am, we always liked to wrap after the kids went to sleep. But it was really late now. We sipped on hot cocoa near the Christmas tree as we talked about our past Christmas traditions and our new ones. It was about 1:00 am now and we went to bed. When I was trying to sleep Katie kept tossing around and I had to cover her back up multiple times, I was so tired but I couldn't get any sleep since she wouldn't just stay still. I finally started to go to sleep when Katie flung her arm over me, when I looked over at her she was sound asleep. Since I didn't have a problem with what she was doing it helped me go to sleep faster. My alarm went off and it felt like I just went to sleep and now I'm getting back up. When I got dressed and went downstairs Katie was already in the kitchen prepping for my family and hers to come over for Christmas lunch/dinner. "Good morning Darling." Katie said looking up from her work and smiling at me. "Good morning Babe." I replied as I started helping her prep. After about an hour of working with her and getting things done it was time to wake up the kids, me and Katie did rock, paper, scissors to see who would wake up who. I had to wake up Leon for the second time this week. Katie always gets to wake up Clare I swear it. I went up stairs excepting my defeat as I climbed the stairs to wake up Leon. Katie just skipped up the stairs since she got the easy one. I woke up Leon who was grumpy as ever. "Dad I don't wanna get up, go away." Leon said throwing the covers back over himself. "Its Christmas." I whispered into his ear and he sat up straight got out of bed and ran downstairs faster then ever. I met Katie in the hall she was holding Clare in her arms. "Is she awake or asleep?" I asked and Katie smiled. "She's awake but I haven't told her that its Christmas yet." After Katie said that Clare opened her eyes a little wider, I suppose everyone is happy for Christmas. When we went downstairs Leon was already looking at the boxes under the tree, he didn't shake any of them since we taught him not to. Katie put Clare down beside her brother and they both stared at the presents for a long time. Me and Katie finished work in the kitchen just in time, our relatives showed up soon after we finished.

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

As everyone got seated and we ate I couldn't stop thinking about the surprise me and Cove wanted to tell everyone. Soon after we finished eating we all sat around the tree and opened the presents. After the last gift was opened Cove put is arm around me and whispered in my ear. "Should we tell them now?" He asked I nodded and Cove said. "Ok everyone there's something Katie would like to say." Everyone turned their gaze towards us. "I'm pregnant! Me and Cove are having another baby!" Everyone started clapping and smiling including me and Cove. After awhile everyone left our house and it was about 5:23 pm. I put the kids to bed and went back down to sit with Cove, we both collapsed on the couch together. I looked outside and to my surprise it was snowing! 

I had never been so happy in all my life to be living close to the woods with a lake close by, the snow made everything look so much prettier! Me and Cove threw on our coats and went outside together to go on a evening snow walk

I had never been so happy in all my life to be living close to the woods with a lake close by, the snow made everything look so much prettier! Me and Cove threw on our coats and went outside together to go on a evening snow walk. "Hey Cove. check this out!" I said as Cove turned towards me and I threw a snowball in his face. "Hey! That wasn't fair!" Cove said grabbed snow and forming a snowball, He threw it at me and it hit my face, it was cold but I didn't care. I was having the time of my life, me and Cove threw snowballs at each other until we were so cold we couldn't keep going. We went inside the house and made some hot cocoa and sat on the couch, we put the hot cocoa in the coffee table to let it cool off a little bit. Me and Cove sat on the couch and cuddled for extra warmth, and just because we liked cuddling. After awhile we stopped cuddling and drank our hot cocoa while talking about our favorite parts of today. Christmas was always special for me, I loved them since forever. The snow still falling outside was just a perfect setting for everything. Me and Cove were on our way up stairs to go to bed when we meet under the mistletoe, we looked at each other and smiled. Cove leaned in and kissed my forehead but that's not what I wanted. I grabbed him and kissed him on the lips, he was surprised at first but soon after started kissing back, we kissed under the mistletoe for awhile before going to bed.

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓷𝓭.

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓷𝓾𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻! 𝓗𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓮𝓷𝓳𝓸𝔂𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝓪𝓼 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓭𝓲𝓭. 𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂/𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽!