Pratiksha Tewari

Lotus symbolises many things but to be a Lotus in one's own right is not possible for everyone Pratiksha Tewari was born on December 5th 1996

Lotus symbolises many things but to be a Lotus in one's own right is not possible for everyone Pratiksha Tewari was born on December 5th 1996. As a true Sagittarius is a fierce and passionate lawyer but is also an epitome of kindness . She is a lotus in her own right as she is : smart, wise, graceful, curious, passionate, kind, pure and mature ; unknown to the truth of her birth she is an apple of her adoptive father's eyes. she fights for justice like Maa Durga; who fought for our protection; she believes that the world could become a better place if everyone starts to spread love, kindness and become helpful.

A carefree person in nature but touch a single stand of hair of people whom she adores, you will see Maa Kali in her. She is like a younger sister for her best friend Anurag and his brothers and sister-in-laws: a daughter for his parents, a beautiful angel for his cute little nephew Abhimanyu and a beautiful flower for his grandfather.She is hopeful person who believes in true love but according to her true love is not only present between a wife and husband but it can be present between friends, siblings , mother and child , father and child or anyone.
She believes in sharing is caring but try to take her food without her permission you will see her hidden child in her, for her marriage was never a priority but sleep, food and her profession are her priorities too after her cherished ones. In love with Indian clothes, she wears Indian clothes more than Western clothes ; she also loves to wear her professional suit because for her, her professional personality is also one of her genuine self.
An enthusiastic reader who loves to gain knowledge like a child who is curious to know what is happening. In her eyes everyone is equal but the person has to do a lot of work to earn respect and trust.
She never thought her life would be filled twists and turns after marrying Rudra Malhotra: she also never thought that she will have to fight for her happiness, love, self respect and peace but for her the most shocking thing in her life is knowing the truth of her birth and knowing that her father is not her real father as her parents left her at his door steps even when she was a newborn and completely clueless how to take care of her.